Is there an event with which you can indicate that the player walks from a position?

trainux

17 minutes ago, trainux said:

Example being in the position

Position lumbridge = new Position (3222, 3218, 0);

to the position

Position chicken = new Position (3177, 3295, 0);

Or do you have to indicate, manually, position to position until you reach the place?

First of all, Thanks.

From my understanding as long as the second position isn't outside the players local area (minimap I think) a simple walk to position will do, if it is quite far then you can either use the webwalker which makes it's own path but is quite resource heavy, or you can make your own path made up of multiple positions for it to walk, I highly recommend using @Explv's map tool (https://explv.github.io/) for this since it makes it easier.

15 minutes ago, ScummyBotter said:

From my understanding as long as the second position isn't outside the players local area (minimap I think) a simple walk to position will do, if it is quite far then you can either use the webwalker which makes it's own path but is quite resource heavy, or you can make your own path made up of multiple positions for it to walk, I highly recommend using @Explv's map tool (https://explv.github.io/) for this since it makes it easier.

I was just looking at that tool, but it gave me an error that I do not know :(

osbot.org explvs.png

1 minute ago, trainux said:

wow! in 2 lines! thanks thanks.
Is there a disadvantage to using this? It seems very good to be true.

Hahaha no problem. I honestly don't know though. I've only been scripting for 4 days, and I'm using an identical statement in my code. Just haven't been able to test it since the script won't start up for some reason

3 hours ago, trainux said:

wow! in 2 lines! thanks thanks.
Is there a disadvantage to using this? It seems very good to be true.

Its just that webwalking is quite resource heavy if your looking to farm - have multiple accs - If you used paths you could get more accs for the same amount of CPU. Resulting in more money

Edited by Luke Reading