Has anyone had any bad experience with playerauctions.com?

Tommm39

2 minutes ago, TrekToop11 said:

If the account gets recovered playerauctions won't refund you anything.  And there is nothing you can do about it. :sanic:

This

funny part is that PA doesn’t even ban the scammer’s account

Just look for some1 selling a main acc with <10 feedback and check their feedback history, all for a main account aswell.

coincidence? :think: I think not

9 minutes ago, TrekToop11 said:

If the account gets recovered playerauctions won't refund you anything.  And there is nothing you can do about it. :sanic:

This is one of the things I was wondering about, thanks 

4 minutes ago, Lil Peep said:

This

funny part is that PA doesn’t even ban the scammer’s account

Just look for some1 selling a main acc with <10 feedback and check their feedback history, all for a main account aswell.

coincidence? :think: I think not

So as long as I stick to people with high feedback I should be alright? 

6 minutes ago, Team Cape said:

if you're going to buy off there, stick to gold. though it's mad overpriced compared to just using gold sites, and gold sites are guaranteed not to scam you.

I'm not really in the market for gold though I'm looking for a high level acc :/ 

the site its self is legit however the same for any marketplace the sellers can be dodgy, especially if nothing happens to them, i made the mistake of purchasing an account off there (Wouldnt reccomend as 99% they are overpriced) from a person with 220 feedback, he recovered about a month later after PA gave him his money.

17 minutes ago, Darren said:

Anyone with under 300 positive sales or without multiple accounts always active in their store is not someone to be trusted...

In regards to PA anyway.

6 minutes ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

the site its self is legit however the same for any marketplace the sellers can be dodgy, especially if nothing happens to them, i made the mistake of purchasing an account off there (Wouldnt reccomend as 99% they are overpriced) from a person with 220 feedback, he recovered about a month later after PA gave him his money.

I've gone through the guy in question's feedback and it looks like he was still selling accounts this time one year ago. Do you reckon that's probably a good indication that he's legit? 

2 minutes ago, totedem said:

tom if you wait a week I will have a half decent main with pretty good overall stats for sale ... 

Thanks for the offer friend but I'm too greedy and impatient to wait unfortunately  ?

2 hours ago, Tommm39 said:

I'm not really in the market for gold though I'm looking for a high level acc :/ 

Buy an account off of someone that's verified on this website, or on sythe. They're significantly more reliable because anyone on PlayerAuctions can recover the account and effectively have 0 repercussions. 

2 minutes ago, Team Cape said:

Buy an account off of someone that's verified on this website, or on sythe. They're significantly more reliable because anyone on PlayerAuctions can recover the account and effectively have 0 repercussions. 

In your experience/opinion would you consider sythe relatively safe then? If buying from a reputable member 

I'd avoid PA. If anything happens and even if you get their insurance or whatnot, you'll either 1. Not get anything in compensation and no punishment will be given out to the seller 2. Hassle them for a few months and you may get some sort of compensation.

I purchased something awhile back (an account for a different game) and although I had all the proof (including the seller admitting it), it took about 3 months to get a refund with me constantly messaging them about it.

Personally, I'd go with Sythe or Osbot although I may be a bit biased. Just make sure they're very very reputable esp for a main account.