Proxy Question for Staking/Gold Trading

Treyb

All,

First, I apologize if this is the wrong section. I just bought a Virmach proxy with 3 IPs. I plan on running a staker on one, a mule on one, and an actual gold trading account on one. I've been doing something similar for a while on my home IP but I keep getting chain bans. It came down to having to save gold on the staker until several bil accumulated and then sell knowing that all my accounts would get banned after the sell.  I'm hoping to prevent this )at least delay and prevent the chain part) with the proxy. If anyone has any ideas on better method for staking and selling gold then please let me know. I don't bot on any accounts for whatever that's worth.

So I just got the proxy and ran it through OSBot. I'm pretty sure I did it right as everything loaded and the IP shows in the top left corner of the app. However, I logged on a dump account that has authenticator enabled and it logged right in without asking me to verify. So now I'm wondering if something isn't working right.

I'm new to this proxy thing so if anyone has any insight on why it wouldn't have asked me to authenticate if the proxy was working correctly then please let me know. I may just be overlooking something simple or maybe I don't understand how the proxy is suppose to be working.

Thanks...

20 minutes ago, Zor said:

first off virmach is overpriced, if you have authenticator on an account it should require new code if you swap ips. And if you need stakers hmu ive got some old ones

Thanks...just trying to get started and then I'll look into a cheaper service. I just tried a different IP and it still didn't ask me to authenticate...weird.

1 hour ago, Treyb said:

Thanks...just trying to get started and then I'll look into a cheaper service. I just tried a different IP and it still didn't ask me to authenticate...weird.

I normally auth 20+ accounts a week, and I've noticed this as well. 99% of the time it will ask for the auth when you log in with another IP, but then there is that random time where it didn't ask (I haven't found out why yet..). I've also had to enter auths on accounts that literally just logged out and logged back in, using the same IP.. & yes, I did select "remember this computer".