new job....

daamurda

So last week i started a new job, its in a warehouse sanding metal and doing other prep work for 10-12 hrs a day depending on how long i feel like staying. Im fucking exhausted after work. Last job was doing lyft and before that was roofing. been about a year since my lazy ass had a labor job and it sucks. Feel like i should save my next two check and just start selling drugs ( im not in good enough shape to strip lul)

I spent 9 months in jail for drug offences and burned about 30k in lawyer fees got fined by hydro (its a electrical company in Ontario Canada) the fine was retarded amount... spent 2 years on house arrest after I got out and got another 2 years prohibition after that....its not fucking worth it they seized all my shit my wife had to pay rent in an apartment with money my friends gave her due to everything being seized even though I owned so many cars/condos everything now I'm fucked everything I do they watch me they show up at my house randomly, not only cops government officials claiming my ``hydro meter is fucked`` when its working fine just to see whats going on 

• Like 1

the beginning always sucks, but you'll break yourself in and adapt to the change in routine. it just takes time. at least you're getting in some physical activity. i've done warehouse work as well, and right now i stock toys at a store lol. i've always had a thing for hands on labor work. best of luck with the employment

• Like 1

I currently work 7am-5pm, 6 days every week. My Boss gave me the opportunity to turn my job into my career. He said "It won't be your typical 9-5 job with a 2 day weekend and holidays, but If you put in the hours, you can work your way up to supervisor." And so I am. It's a long and hard road, but the pay is good, real good.

• Like 1

Welcome to the struggle.

Be sure to save up and use gov help for education to get a career to stop working hard labor jobs. (Hah gl with that)

In all seriousness, there is plenty online you can learn for free to have additional income or even as main income after a while. I stopped working hard labor jobs 3 years ago due to health issues it brought, the shitty people there, horrible bosses and plain slave labor. I'm not rich but I replaced that income with a few more hours than a full time job but without fucking up my back or dealing with all the asinine shit (especially warehouse jobs). Just save up some cash to work up methods slowly. 

Anyways gl with that job and hope better for ya :S

4 minutes ago, RDM said:

I currently work 7am-5pm, 6 days every week. My Boss gave me the opportunity to turn my job into my career. He said "It won't be your typical 9-5 job with a 2 day weekend and holidays, but If you put in the hours, you can work your way up to supervisor." And so I am. It's a long and hard road, but the pay is good, real good.

You got a great boss ?, rarely have I seen or experience anything like that.

Edited by overboardsea123s
  • Like 1