Paypal declining?

tonycos92

26 minutes ago, tonycos92 said:

I've had transactions on other sites, and just yesterday on another bot's site. idk why osbot is having issues. I don't feel like sitting on hold with paypal. I guess Ill just stick to the other software.

If you have rsgp, you can sell it to me for a voucher of any amount that you can redeem and use in store.

Edited by D Bolter

1 hour ago, tonycos92 said:

I've had transactions on other sites, and just yesterday on another bot's site. idk why osbot is having issues. I don't feel like sitting on hold with paypal. I guess Ill just stick to the other software.

If you do several transactions especially with bank as payment in a day, PP takes precautions with certain sites resulting in declined, failed payment, etc. 

1 hour ago, tonycos92 said:

I've tried purchasing three different scripts on two seperate days. I'm about to give up and go to a different software.

Paypal charges my bank and then your website is saying its declined. Then paypal refunds the money.

I'm not sure what the deal is.

Maybe try putting the money into your paypal wallet so it doesnt have to charge your bank, idk if it would work but worth a try