Fortnite Community

Sinx

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Which means you die a lot and makes a lot more sense about why you don’t like fortnite. 

I've only played about 4 games it's a strategy game so it's not hard to make it into the teens but as you get to the single digits that's when all the building and hiding really comes to play. See Pubg final 10 you're all in a small circle no where to hide but the grass it's more intense.

28 minutes ago, dvsn said:

I've only played about 4 games it's a strategy game so it's not hard to make it into the teens but as you get to the single digits that's when all the building and hiding really comes to play. See Pubg final 10 you're all in a small circle no where to hide but the grass it's more intense.

I’m a pubg man forever but I can agree the building shit is dumb but what I hate more is that you can’t even aim your gun in which makes it way easier and less skill based 

Just now, Rojinbrager said:

I’m a pubg man forever but I can agree the building shit is dumb but what I hate more is that you can’t even aim your gun in which makes it way easier and less skill based 

I feel that fornite is made more for kids and targeting the younger folks so they made it so simple like that nothing wrong with that it's just not for me

9 hours ago, Phora said:

Strategy? My only strategy is to land in the first city so there’s a bunch of people and go kill them all. It’s not a chess game. You just need to build to protect yourself from getting shot.