Chances of getting unbanned?

Dab in a Lab

I know it may be hard to say for certain, but this morning I was given this ban:

https://gyazo.com/38a6d593fa1d80c104eddbcca005da32

I haven't botted on this account or even logged into the osbot client with the account since early December. Could this be a result of a chain ban (accounts that are currently botting at this very moment aren't banned though)? I have submitted an appeal, but I really need the account unbanned since it had a decent amount of gp that I was saving for a private script. I hit a rough spot in my life and was going to use this as a source of income, so the account is pretty significant to me; or at least whats on the account is.

Edit: I was using the account to mule supplies to all of my bots, but the account got banned when I was only muling ~25k worth of stuff and I was previously muling a couple mil without the ban.

Edited by Dab in a Lab

Ive seen recently that others are experiencing the same thing with their mule account. 

I highly doubt they will unban that, they probably use that macro excuse as an extension to destroy gold farming. 

My advice to all, dont just use a few mules for a ton of bot acc transfers. Most of what I read/heard about are only using one damn mule and are surprised about the ban xD

2 minutes ago, overboardsea123s said:

Ive seen recently that others are experiencing the same thing with their mule account. 

I highly doubt they will unban that, they probably use that macro excuse as an extension to destroy gold farming. 

My advice to all, dont just use a few mules for a ton of bot acc transfers. Most of what I read/heard about are only using one damn mule and are surprised about the ban xD

Ive been using the account since October and it has ~1000 total level, so it looks somewhat legit. I've been muling 25-40m off of it everyday until this week, and then only started muling 25k. Just seems like a weird time to hit me with the ban with such a minute amount to mule compared to previously.

Just now, Dab in a Lab said:

Ive been using the account since October and it has ~1000 total level, so it looks somewhat legit. I've been muling 25-40m off of it everyday until this week, and then only started muling 25k. Just seems like a weird time to hit me with the ban with such a minute amount to mule compared to previously.

As time passes, Jagex catches on. To everything.

I told a few people on Sythe before not to do so many transfers onto single account, even if they are legit looking, trades can eventually be traced. They laughed and stated the usual "Ive been okay so far so Im good". 

Not even sure why people still think transferring several to one mule is okay right now, better safe than sorry. It may add time for transfers and making the mules legit looking but it'll save you money in the long run. 

The major thing Jagex has against botting is that money gold farmers make, they want their cut. 

Learn from mistakes and continue on. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

what's weird about it? You said you had a good amount of gp on it for a private script, perfect reason for them to ban it before it's sold/transfered. 

16 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

what's weird about it? You said you had a good amount of gp on it for a private script, perfect reason for them to ban it before it's sold/transfered. 

I just figured they would assume the gp was for pvming or something; if they were to look at the amount, and since the account had the stats to do it. Guess I was wrong :boge:

On the bright side, I'm finally motivated to learn how to write scripts for myself since I don't wanna save up from scratch again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dab in a Lab said:

I know it may be hard to say for certain, but this morning I was given this ban:

https://gyazo.com/38a6d593fa1d80c104eddbcca005da32

I haven't botted on this account or even logged into the osbot client with the account since early December. Could this be a result of a chain ban (accounts that are currently botting at this very moment aren't banned though)? I have submitted an appeal, but I really need the account unbanned since it had a decent amount of gp that I was saving for a private script. I hit a rough spot in my life and was going to use this as a source of income, so the account is pretty significant to me; or at least whats on the account is.

Edit: I was using the account to mule supplies to all of my bots, but the account got banned when I was only muling ~25k worth of stuff and I was previously muling a couple mil without the ban.

what kind of income were you hoping to get?

19 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

what kind of income were you hoping to get?

Was hoping for a couple grand/month. Enough for rent, gas, weed and spending money to hang with friends. Or share rent with a friend instead. Places in my area are $1,800-2,200 for a room or two. 

Would have needed to run ~20 accounts to reach that, and was gonna experiment with expanding further once I had my scripts setup

Edit: Would have needed more accounts since the rapid drop in gp price. Planned it all out when gp was about .95/mil

Edited by Dab in a Lab

7 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Was hoping for a couple grand/month. Enough for rent, gas, weed and spending money to hang with friends. Or share rent with a friend instead. Places in my area are $1,800-2,200 for a room or two. 

Would have needed to run ~20 accounts to reach that, and was gonna experiment with expanding further once I had my scripts setup

Edit: Would have needed more accounts since the rapid drop in gp price. Planned it all out when gp was about .95/mil

Still doable. Goodluck!

• Like 1