Selling hacked Netflix accounts and such, shouldn't be allowed

Mackadizzle

I see alot of services of people offering to sell hacked accounts from netflix, spotify, itunes and others, which real people actually pay for with credit cards and shit. This is a botting site, and a RS market site, but i dont think hacking peoples accounts and selling them for profit should be encouraged. First off its an invasion of privacy, and second, im pretty sure its illegal.

I dont support it and i dont think anyone else should either

Like this post if you agree, i want to get illegal shit off of osbot

Edited by Mackadizzle
  • Like 4

Anal man. some people gotta make a living, your doing something illegal also!

Im not doing anything illegal? if you're referring to accepting GP for services, thats not illegal thats just against runescapes rules. Jagex's rules aren't equal to law

And i don't bot either

someone hacks my itunes account every fucking day...Change the pass, they reset it.... idk how but it's ********

edit:l00000000l i can say fucking but they bleep out G@y

Sounds like you have some sort of keylogger or virus.

Best thing to do would be to reformat your entire computer.

You can try scanning with Microsoft Security Essentials and MalwareBytes, but a reformat is the best bet.

Well with netflix it shouldn't do much harm at all to the person that is hacked because more then one person can stream at a time.

But as far as other things go such as hacked Paypal accounts, thats fucked.

well, they still pay for netflix in the confidence that their account will be secure lol. and only a limited number of people can stream netflix at a time, so yeah it does fuck them. Its just not right and shouldnt be allowed >.>

Disagree, who the fuck is gonna buy netflixes for you and sell them cheaper? Just because selling netflixes is easy doesn't mean you should hate on it.. And there is no proof them being hacked. And besides,  people hack runescape accounts yet people sell them on here too, don't just think netflix and other stuff.

• Like 2

Disagree, who the fuck is gonna buy netflixes for you and sell them cheaper? Just because selling netflixes is easy doesn't mean you should hate on it.. And there is no proof them being hacked. And besides,  people hack runescape accounts yet people sell them on here too, don't just think netflix and other stuff.

People admit to them being hacked accounts, that can be recovered by the owner at any time if the passwords changed. And yeah hacked runescape accounts shouldnt be sold either. Why are you getting so hostile lmao, theres no reason to cuss and start getting all defensive

Edited by Mackadizzle

First of all, even if the accounts are "hacked" how do you know for sure? If someone notices something odd on their account they should change their password immediately. Also, you can't stop people from selling certain things. For example: I'm selling minecraft accounts. I've seen someone else sell Spotify accounts. What rights DO YOU HAVE to make us to stop? How do you know that the runescape account you're buying wasn't hacked some way or another? My point is just because someone is doing something that you doesn't think is right, LEAVE THEM BE. IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM

• Like 2