getting out of a perm ban

Failed Zerk

On 4/30/2018 at 1:15 PM, Raws said:

Not a recent one, i just got mine unbanned after like 8 years lol

How?

On 4/30/2018 at 12:37 PM, gvance79 said:

any way to get out of a perm ban? wasnt a mod ban. got a 2-day a week ago, havent botted since, got hit again this morning. i can use a previous ip to send an email ect. any way i can get it quashed?

Bro you retarded? You got a two day ban a week ago then go and bot again? like wtf

12 hours ago, RoomScape said:

How?

Bro you retarded? You got a two day ban a week ago then go and bot again? like wtf

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

Took them an hour to respond lol 

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name: 

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and normally would not return this account to play.

However we recognise that people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case we believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final opportunity to continue playing this account, on the understanding that you read, understand, and follow the RuneScape rules.

3 hours ago, Raws said:

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

Took them an hour to respond lol 

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name: 

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and normally would not return this account to play.

However we recognise that people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case we believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final opportunity to continue playing this account, on the understanding that you read, understand, and follow the RuneScape rules.

When was this article made? Do you know? I don’t see a date.