OsBot Proxy System

Moneybagg yo

2 hours ago, Moneybagg yo said:

Botting accounts on the same ip?

Well if you aren’t using proxies you would be Botting accounts on the same IP therefore raising the inherent risk that you will inevitably be banned or all accounts associated with your IP banned if they were botted.

Proxies won’t save you from being banned but then can minimize the damage done to your network of accounts.

Edited by Nuckolls
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nuckolls said:

Well if you aren’t using proxies you would be Botting accounts on the same IP therefore raising the inherent risk that you will inevitably be banned or all accounts associated with your IP banned if they were botted.

Proxies won’t save you from being banned but then can minimize the damage done to your network of accounts.

Thanks fam! Any good proxy sites you recommend?

On 4/30/2018 at 10:02 AM, Moneybagg yo said:

Thanks fam! Any good proxy sites you recommend?

See below:

10 hours ago, Alek said:

Its easy to detect a proxy, there's a chance you run that your proxy is more dangerous to bot on.

Well the game has changed since I was last Botting, I’m just a Wee Forum Lurker nowadays, so therefore I would say you might want to listen to Alek.

10 hours ago, Rojinbrager said:

Avoid proxy fish honestly I think they just resell proxy’s cause my accounts got banned instantly with them 

And I agree; awhile back I used ProxyFish and I was getting banned almost instantaneously ?