What Site can sell me 1B.

Chef Sk1llz

I don't think there are sites that sell that amount of gold for PayPal.

This is the problem many people face, in my experience they limit what you can/have been able to buy unless it's changed as of late.

17 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Shouldn't be a problem, just hop into their livechat and ask?

They all responded with some vague answers and bounced around the bush not giving me a definite answer. 

29 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I don't think there are sites that sell that amount of gold for PayPal.

This is the problem many people face, in my experience they limit what you can/have been able to buy unless it's changed as of late.

The limit seems to change as I've asked if there is and they say no, but I'm aware the stock is an issue, but don't wanna purchase multiple sites multiple trades and transactions rather stick to 1 specific. 

2 hours ago, TWC said:

is this fulfilled yet?

Currently at work so not yet 

2 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I got you covered

Skype = Gizablow

Needed to be through a site to take advantage a promotion I’m utilizing on my PayPal credit 

6 hours ago, Casper Ghost said:

go to website of kaii. www.runescapegoldmarkt.com there you can talk with them in livechat. I know you can buy 1B.

They weren’t straight forward with me if they could fulfill it being that large amount or not 

7 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Don't have an issue paying the prices, but want to know who can fulfill the 1B order paypal can provide numerous ID's if required or anything else. @Arcus @Bogla @Kaii @Kaii Bonds @Bogla Joe

Don't really need ID with us. Just checkout via G2A, best to ask if we have stock upfront though or sellers active on site <3.