Store prices

B3NJ

9 minutes ago, CamOnRS said:

Bit harsh, this dude could be totally innocent and you're firing shots ?

Pfft, you can hardly blame people, lots of newbies scam. And it was only earlier I was on sythe reading some thread on people who have scammed like $10k.

there was a recent one where some guy accidentky sent some ‘trusted’ guy .91 BTC and he scan quit. 

A lot of people will scam for the right price...

edit : ignore typos, on phone.

Edited by B3NJ

1 hour ago, B3NJ said:

Pfft, you can hardly blame people, lots of newbies scam. And it was only earlier I was on sythe reading some thread on people who have scammed like $10k.

there was a recent one where some guy accidentky sent some ‘trusted’ guy .91 BTC and he scan quit. 

A lot of people will scam for the right price...

edit : ignore typos, on phone.

To be fair people are out to make a quick score these days and its not just 15 year old kids who dont really see the respect that we see after being in the community for a long time. When i was 15 i self vouched on sythe because i just wanted to sell gp and make money, not realising that it takes months, even years to get the reputation needed to be a trusted member. its a shame some people are in it for short term benefit and with my zulrah farm you've gotta put in work and be persistent. im in it for the long run but some people like to fill there lives with short term fixes.

EDIT: everyone has there price to a certain extent, if you're making a steady earning that guarenteed to keep earning, why mess it up. that money wont last forever and the first thing most people do when they scam is blow the money.

if i build up a rep then ill be able to sell the GP im earning from my bots for a better price than i have to sell it to trusted members or use MM's with fees. yes i have a few customers but people are deterred by low rep as they see it as 'they have nothing to lose' not everyone does but most of the time that is true.

Edited by CamOnRS
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, CamOnRS said:

To be fair people are out to make a quick score these days and its not just 15 year old kids who dont really see the respect that we see after being in the community for a long time. When i was 15 i self vouched on sythe because i just wanted to sell gp and make money, not realising that it takes months, even years to get the reputation needed to be a trusted member. its a shame some people are in it for short term benefit and with my zulrah farm you've gotta put in work and be persistent. im in it for the long run but some people like to fill there lives with short term fixes.

EDIT: everyone has there price to a certain extent, if you're making a steady earning that guarenteed to keep earning, why mess it up. that money wont last forever and the first thing most people do when they scam is blow the money.

if i build up a rep then ill be able to sell the GP im earning from my bots for a better price than i have to sell it to trusted members or use MM's with fees. yes i have a few customers but people are deterred by low rep as they see it as 'they have nothing to lose' not everyone does but most of the time that is true.

Low rep shouldn’t affect the sale of GP at all since there’s literally no risk involved to the buyer if a MM is used. 

40 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Low rep shouldn’t affect the sale of GP at all since there’s literally no risk involved to the buyer if a MM is used. 

I did mention MM's but i also mentioned Fees

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

you are new + in twc and want to convince us to trust new people?

read my post above yours

dudee i literally mentioned and as you can see on my profile that it has been implemented from sythe of which i have had this TWC for 4 years and just decided not to do anything about it at the time

13 minutes ago, CamOnRS said:

I did mention MM's but i also mentioned Fees

dudee i literally mentioned and as you can see on my profile that it has been implemented from sythe of which i have had this TWC for 4 years and just decided not to do anything about it at the time

I realized you mentioned fees, but I find it hard to believe that you can't find a free MM.