Store prices

B3NJ

13 minutes ago, ez11 said:

yeah they do

its called scamming season because all the scammers buy sponsor, scam 1 or 2 people for 30m and then chargeback the money for sponsor

fk that, I'll pay with 07 gp. I saw some creepy mod cunts bragging how they can see everyones address and phone numbers from model panel in chat box other day, creepy cunts

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

did you actually enter your real name, phonenumber and a shipping adress to use osbot store?:???:

Well i aint even bought anything from there, I just found it pretty fucked up that the mods were bragging they could see other peoples addresses n shit

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

Whenever you need a voucher for it, HMU ?

Cheeky plug ?

1 minute ago, B3NJ said:

Well i aint even bought anything from there, I just found it pretty fucked up that the mods were bragging they could see other peoples addresses n shit

Cheeky plug ?

ofc they can see the shit you put on this website

btw if mods being able to see information you chose to add to your profile makes you worried: google/apple literally know about every single meter you moved with your phone on you, every single website you opened and every message your ever sent.

2 minutes ago, ez11 said:

ofc they can see the shit you put on this website

btw if mods being able to see information you chose to add to your profile makes you worried: google/apple literally know about every single meter you moved with your phone on you, every single website you opened and every message your ever sent.

Haha, I remember finding that location thing on my iphone one day, years and years of it tracking and pathing my whereabouts, it had determined my house & work locations just on how regularly i went there*, pretty cool but kinda mad at the same time

Edited by B3NJ
cant spell, idiot