The Unban ''guide'' that I bought, FREE!

Someluser

This is the UNBAN-guide that I bought from a, now, banned member for 10 dollars.

Didn't work too, didn't get a response from Jagex, so don't think it will work.

Here you go guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Br0gend's Unbanning Guide V1
Requirements----
the email you used for the account
a new email
a banned account
some logic

Guide----------------
1.Make a new e-mail
2.e-mail accounthelp@jagex.com saying your account has been compromised and that you need to recover. (say that you lost acsess 2-5 days before the ban)
3. When you recover the account the bans will most likely still be there. Re-email JaGex and give them a copy of the e-mail you sent about recovering the account. 
Say that you were hacked by a hijacker and he botted it. Say you never botted before and never will, make up a sob story and beg.
4. JaGex will unban the account, this has worked 8/8 times as of 8/19/2013. If you need any further help, please message me via OSbot @ br0gend.

Please note, this process can take 7-10 days sometimes even more. It depends on JaGex.. 
Do not login on the website until you get the email from JaGex back about the bans.

if you bought anything off laxtrix10@gmail.com , charge it back. He is a scammer and got banned.

Edited by Someluser

you bought this guide...that my grandma could write

Even my dog could wite it I guess lolllll

You spent $10 on this.........................

More people did wink.png

You just added to yourself to the list of idiots

If you had the moneyz U also had bought it, I'm sure but u're a poor kid trying to get $$ from goldfarming what doesnt happen GG

More people did wink.png

If you had the moneyz U also had bought it, I'm sure but u're a poor kid trying to get $$ from goldfarming what doesnt happen GG

Close, but no cigar buddy.

I have more money than you think. Members of another botting community know of my wealth. I personally don't like talking about it though because I hate people who boast.

You're still an idiot... Even if this guide was a $1 and you bought it you'd still be an idiot. You are one of those imbeciles who falls for anything. I bet you get scammed all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if you sent all of your most expensive gold to those shit gold4cash companies.

More people did wink.png

Close, but no cigar buddy.

I have more money than you think. Members of another botting community know of my wealth. I personally don't like talking about it though because I hate people who boast.

You're still an idiot... Even if this guide was a $1 and you bought it you'd still be an idiot. You are one of those imbeciles who falls for anything. I bet you get scammed all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if you sent all of your most expensive gold to those shit gold4cash companies.

ye sure, he showed me the guide b4 paying lol dude