Ban experiences when babysitting a bot on main?

Rahuc95

So I've read countless threads about ban rate in general, and how to enact safe practices. 

Though I just want to hear experiences really, cause I read these threads and without the context of if they were suciding or not, is unclear.

Generally I'll monitor the bot and make things more afk methods...never like leaving the bot running to go to work or whatever. I'll talk in CCs, pm people, only bot for hours I'd play, mix it up with legit play, doing quests in between, etc. The scripts I've been using are either my simple custom personal ones I wrote or premium ones. Generally I'll like work on side projects, play other games, browse reddit.

I figure its not longer RS Buddy days so this is the only way to bot.

I just wanna see is anyone from your own experience babysitting the bot and still getting banned?

Reason I ask is I'd like to Abyss RC for money, but...

1. It's not an easy task that I could write a quick script for...so I'd have to trust a public (but still premium one) script. I'm not familiar with all the details of the API.
  2. I've heard the ban rates are high.
Edited by Rahuc95

53 minutes ago, Rahuc95 said:

So I've read countless threads about ban rate in general, and how to enact safe practices. 

Though I just want to hear experiences really, cause I read these threads and without the context of if they were suciding or not, is unclear.

Generally I'll monitor the bot and make things more afk methods...never like leaving the bot running to go to work or whatever. I'll talk in CCs, pm people, only bot for hours I'd play, mix it up with legit play, doing quests in between, etc. The scripts I've been using are either my simple custom personal ones I wrote or premium ones. Generally I'll like work on side projects, play other games, browse reddit.

I figure its not longer RS Buddy days so this is the only way to bot.

I just wanna see is anyone from your own experience babysitting the bot and still getting banned?

Reason I ask is I'd like to Abyss RC for money, but...

1. It's not an easy task that I could write a quick script for...so I'd have to trust a public (but still premium one) script. I'm not familiar with all the details of the API.
  2. I've heard the ban rates are high.

You can get RC ban rates quite low if you know what you're doing,
I've personally gained >2M RC experience across accounts without bans

44 minutes ago, Slut said:

All I'm going to say is think outside of what all the other scripts do.

Oh you're talking about your own personal script for RC, I thought you were talking about using the current premium ones and doing something to mix it up.

Alright thanks ?

Edited by Rahuc95

For if ur still interested:

I have a ~1900 total main that Ive leveled completely legit (By hand)

Ive been botting on it for about 1.5 months now (HWID reset+new pass and email +proxy so it looks like im hacked and maybe try quashing a ban if I get one) and so far Ive done:

-300-400 zulrah kills with zulrah script

-68-77 rc with the rc script of @Khaleesi

-93-99 thieving with macro recorder

-97-99 fletching with macro recorder

so far I havent been banned yet and I plan on going like this, dont care that much about the account anymore and trying to see how far Ill come

seeing as the account is almost 4 years old it would be VERY unlikely to get permed first ban, but even if it happens so be it.

just play it safe, breaks, switch up the scripts/skills etc etc and  youll be good

Edited by Lil Peep