Hi Guys!

CamOnRS

3 hours ago, Rxd said:

my question is, does this man ^ even boof the boof properly? I mean you gotta be gentle wid it then all of a sudden

boof THE

boof

if you have never tried boofing a bufo toad you haven't boofed at all :doge:

tumblr_n1ks8fekB81qftsd3o1_400.gif.b5cc5a3a72770245cef0ae28629d68e7.gif

Edited by Burundanga

9 hours ago, Burundanga said:

why do u already have a TWC?

if you look at my profile that have carried it over from sythe from 4 years ago, i ceased to trade when i got it and now they've told me i cant get rid of it until i have more positive feedback

2 hours ago, lukas123123 said:

How many bots will you be running at the same time? and whats the gp/h on one bot<?

ive got 7 bots ready to start running and am only running one at the moment due to no proxies ect. starting up the 7 today but the 20 hour sessions varie from 1.5m - 2.5m/hour. depends on how lucky you get.

heres an idea of the best drops i got from a 10h session last night https://gyazo.com/d3aaaf69b5edc1d24a76f9a3aeead5e1

5 minutes ago, CamOnRS said:

if you look at my profile that have carried it over from sythe from 4 years ago, i ceased to trade when i got it and now they've told me i cant get rid of it until i have more positive feedback

ive got 7 bots ready to start running and am only running one at the moment due to no proxies ect. starting up the 7 today but the 20 hour sessions varie from 1.5m - 2.5m/hour. depends on how lucky you get.

heres an idea of the best drops i got from a 10h session last night https://gyazo.com/d3aaaf69b5edc1d24a76f9a3aeead5e1

Wow thats like a 10m/h total