Scam from KBD pet

aarz14

This is the situation, I did a service of animal magnetism for the user @KBD Pet he told me that he had left 7m in the account so that he withdrew once he performed the service, I finished the service and once I went to do the exchange with the account, he changed the password of the acc and he did not allow me to withdraw the payment, when I told him about this he told me he was at work and that in a few hours he would go home, after a few hours I asked him for payment and he no answered more.

Evidence hidden

16 minutes ago, aarz14 said:

This is the situation, I did a service of animal magnetism for the user @KBD Pet he told me that he had left 7m in the account so that he withdrew once he performed the service, I finished the service and once I went to do the exchange with the account, he changed the password of the acc and he did not allow me to withdraw the payment, when I told him about this he told me he was at work and that in a few hours he would go home, after a few hours I asked him for payment and he no answered more.

I've notified @KBD Pet of the dispute. @KBD Pet You have 24 hours to pay for the 7M Service

I never said few hours.... I worked a 16 hour shift and just woke back up to go back to work... Ill pay once i get home... And fyi i left 7m on the account and then i logged in a second and saw it was done did not realize he had not collected payment yet. And he messaged me a hour or 2 after the fact that i changed my password...possible outsource? But anyhow ill pay once i get back from working 

3 minutes ago, KBD Pet said:

I never said few hours.... I worked a 16 hour shift and just woke back up to go back to work... Ill pay once i get home... And fyi i left 7m on the account and then i logged in a second and saw it was done did not realize he had not collected payment yet. And he messaged me a hour or 2 after the fact that i changed my password...possible outsource? But anyhow ill pay once i get back from working 

Thanks for replying. TWC will be removed when payment has been transfered to @aarz14 or a Moderator. Please keep us updated.

• Like 3

• Chris locked this topic