isit possible to get a perm banned removed?

georgie226

It is, bu it's on a case by case as far as I know.

People have been permanent banned and have written a bunch of different excuses and reasons across a bunch of different times. Some people appeal immediately and get unbanned while others have to wait a few years before they get unbanned. Some have written that they're sorry and they were a kid and apologized and had their accounts banned while others said they were hacked and other stuff and got unbanned.

Of course, there are a ton of other cases where the appeals were denied, so don't get your hopes up.

1 hour ago, georgie226 said:

isit possible to get a perm banned account playable again?

if so please let me know the best way to go about it. much appricated.

59 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

It is, bu it's on a case by case as far as I know.

People have been permanent banned and have written a bunch of different excuses and reasons across a bunch of different times. Some people appeal immediately and get unbanned while others have to wait a few years before they get unbanned. Some have written that they're sorry and they were a kid and apologized and had their accounts banned while others said they were hacked and other stuff and got unbanned.

Of course, there are a ton of other cases where the appeals were denied, so don't get your hopes up.

I got perm banned in 2010 and few days ago I went on that banned account and it is playable however the ban is still on the status page and it still says "no appeable"

wierd but yeah as it is a 2005 account I might save it for the memories ?

5 minutes ago, georgie226 said:

yeah i also have a few accounts from osrs release that got banned due to botting, would be cool if i could get them unlocked 

There is an option where you can appeal for unbanning accounts but most Jmods wont unbann them as they check Ip's and passwords ised during the Botting time. 

It is worth a try though 

They only review bans for Botting, no other type of bans

Edited by d23p

1 hour ago, georgie226 said:

ill give it a try for sure any chance of sending me the link?

Will do.

here it is, if you scroll down there is an option where you can proceed the appeal 

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

Edited by d23p

• 3 weeks later...

I  botted a friends account at the range guild amd got him banned. I was using a cracked version of avira phantom vpn he contacted jagex through facebook and twitter saying he demanded jagex look into it as he was 100% innocent also he downloaded a rat which i wont name and infected himself and showed the detection picture of his antivirus and got unbanned.