Computer Died -Looking for Suggestions-

Knuckolls

Hello OsBot Community,

So recently my Computer died. I am looking for suggestions on a rig to purchase / put together in order to effectively run around 5-10 bots simultaneously if not more. This will also be a gaming desktop / laptop.

I am in the Navy so every few months to years I move around on deployments and/or completely switch where I am living. Any help/suggestions are welcome. Thank you very much in advance for any help / suggestions received.

~Nuckolls~

1 hour ago, Ahmet82 said:

Budget?

Budget is around $5 Grand

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

Why did your computer die?

Was just a few years old and it just started fucking up I fixed it with the help of some forums and then after another 6 months it won’t turn on. I changed power supplies and contacted ASUS and haven’t gotten a response so I’m scrapping it.

33 minutes ago, Jabba said:

depends on your budget brother. thanks for your service 

Budget is around $4-5 Grand and thank you for your support

41 minutes ago, Tom said:

Here you go man! https://www.pccasegear.com/products/42131/pccg-infernal-sli-gaming-system

This will run osrs perfectly

That is beautiful ?

Edited by Nuckolls

6 minutes ago, Nuckolls said:

Budget is around $5 Grand

Was just a few years old and it just started fucking up I fixed it with the help of some forums and then after another 6 months it won’t turn on. I changed power supplies and contacted ASUS and haven’t gotten a response so I’m scrapping it.

Budget is around $4-5 Grand and thank you for your support

That is beautiful ?

AUD as well so it will probably fit your budget quite nicely

A6X4j.png

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, U my xp said:

nuk , if its 5k USD you can get a high end pc . Are you capable of building ur own from parts or are you after pre-built ? and which country are you from ?  and what do you do on ur pc ? and are you just looking for a stanard tower ? ... give us more details . 

is it still even worth building your own with the costs of graphics cards? 1070 alone goes for 500+ and I don't even want to imagine what a 1080ti might cost right now.

what about 980ti SLI?  ... then again if you are going to  spend 5k on a PC you would want to customise your build just the way you like it ... so spending 1k on his g card is well worth it . Invest in a good cooling system and none of this stock standard ones. Phanteks cases <3  , I'd customise it to the max!  

8 hours ago, Rxd said:

5K budget with an E-3 pay.

10742679.jpg

Got that BAH, BAS, FSA, Per Diem, Cola, and Base Pay money, and I have subletters at my apartment ? so I don’t even pay my rent. And I profit off them. 

So as you can see 5k is alright because every paycheck I get I’m making close to 4 grand every 15 days

oh and I’m about to be putting on E-4 ??‍♂️

Edited by Nuckolls
Grammar