Banned from G2A Pay?

RSOS

So I've previously purchased gold  and a fire cape from a website that goes through G2A Pay and I didn't have any problems what so ever.  I then try to purchase more gold again through the same website and as usual it directs the page to G2A Pay, but this time my computer freezes in the middle of the transaction and when it unfreezes I'm back at the main page of the RS Gold website I'm buying from so I think "I'll just do it again cause it must not have gone through".  I proceed to try and purchase gold once more but this time I get a message from G2A Pay that "User is Banned".  I contacted their help team and after a long wait eventually got a reply to my ticket:G2A.png.d0fd6a07ea5e34773a1db7ee988e094c.png

It's been over a week now and I haven't received any response or help of any kind... Does anyone have suggestions?  I tried purchasing more gold with a different address and I keep getting the same message of "User is Banned".  Does anyone know if there are trustworthy RS Gold Sites that DO NOT go through G2A?

I had this issue for awhile, where I had just made a purchase and then the next one said i was banned. It will actually say this if you are using an IP that has been flagged, and I noticed my vpn had changed locations. So i switched it back to its normal location and it let me make the purchase just fine. So if it comes down to it, try turning off your VPN if you have one on while making the purchase.

3 hours ago, slavedriver said:

In other games (PoE,D3,WoW) I have had 100% good history with playerauctions.... minus my Avast Pro trial doesnt want me to go there it appears this time (My AV says its a threat) 

Thank you I'll be sure to look into playerauctions next!

3 hours ago, detlefpanis said:

try new paypal

I tried this... but I think they have my card info flagged cause it still says that I'm banned

1 hour ago, deadfish said:

I had this issue for awhile, where I had just made a purchase and then the next one said i was banned. It will actually say this if you are using an IP that has been flagged, and I noticed my vpn had changed locations. So i switched it back to its normal location and it let me make the purchase just fine. So if it comes down to it, try turning off your VPN if you have one on while making the purchase.

This is probably stupid of me but I don't use a VPN, although now I am currently looking into purchasing one today in hopes that it'll allow the purchase to go through.  Thank you for this.

• Like 1