Bots per IP

evenflyox

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Feeling rich, 1 client to 1 proxy.
Feeling decent 2-5 client to 1 proxy.
Feeling poor 5+ to 1 proxy.

But purely for goldfarming just do 10 client to 1 proxy. For mains or mid level accounts that is built to last. I recommend 1 to 1.

by "goldfarming" I'm assuming you mean bots that you're carelessly botting on/suiciding on? Sorry still reeeeeeally new to botting in general :)

8 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

How, what makes them useless?

Proxies can be somewhat useless for goldfarming and suicide botting. You'll catch the ban either way is what I think he means. 

On the other hand if your home IP is already flagged using a fresh proxy could help you bot on an account that you actually might want to keep. Just don't bot more than 4-6 hours straight, and if you do bot more than that in one day take some good breaks in between. I've had accounts last months, and when it does finally gets banned...having used a proxy will help you recover it and get it quashed. 

oh and as far as bots pre proxy  use 1 or 2 accounts per proxy if you are not suiciding. If you are then it doesn't really matter

Edited by Switzzz

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

Feeling rich, 1 client to 1 proxy.
Feeling decent 2-5 client to 1 proxy.
Feeling poor 5+ to 1 proxy.

But purely for goldfarming just do 10 client to 1 proxy. For mains or mid level accounts that is built to last. I recommend 1 to 1.

i use ur potato picker 50 acc 1 proxy :C im poor

2 hours ago, Switzzz said:

Proxies can be somewhat useless for goldfarming and suicide botting. You'll catch the ban either way is what I think he means. 

On the other hand if your home IP is already flagged using a fresh proxy could help you bot on an account that you actually might want to keep. Just don't bot more than 4-6 hours straight, and if you do bot more than that in one day take some good breaks in between. I've had accounts last months, and when it does finally gets banned...having used a proxy will help you recover it and get it quashed. 

oh and as far as bots pre proxy  use 1 or 2 accounts per proxy if you are not suiciding. If you are then it doesn't really matter

ooooooooook I thought he meant in general they were garbage. Maybe he did, who knows

Thank you all for your recommendations I appreciate them :)