Advanced Tips

Nerotos

19 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Hardware id is purely irrelevant. Don't waste your time on it. If you do google hardware id, it's a identification string that Windows uses to match a device.

Now are you telling me you gonna waste time changing every single hwid that you don't even know what jagex tracks in the first place. And even if jagex tracks hwid, it could be any of your devices. Please don't waste time doing unnecessary stuffs. 

It purely for harddrive(s) and takes less than 4 seconds to change. Very common for botting gambling for the sign up bonus' in Europe. Seems they do track it though because it's one of the things they look at when accounts have apparently been stolen.

30 minutes ago, ACIDMONG said:

It purely for harddrive(s) and takes less than 4 seconds to change. Very common for botting gambling for the sign up bonus' in Europe. Seems they do track it though because it's one of the things they look at when accounts have apparently been stolen.

Well i botted zulrah on my main from different IP same computer. Then successfully recovered it from my home ip after perm Ban. Surely if they track HWID this wouldnt be possible ? :)

Edited by Luke Reading

On 4/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, genzyBug said:

Goldfarming will beat you to your knees and leave you there permanently if you let it. But it's not about how many bans you get, you just have to keep moving forward that's how botting is done.

but really though goldfarming aint easy. Only thing I can advise  is don't go to far in to fast with that 500m+. Make sure you know what you are doing first. 

Yeah I'll go slowly

On 4/22/2018 at 4:44 PM, Luke Reading said:

Well i botted zulrah on my main from different IP same computer. Then successfully recovered it from my home ip after perm Ban. Surely if they track HWID this wouldnt be possible ? :)

Can you explain? Did Jagex just remove the ban? If so I might try this aswell and just suicide bot it

4 hours ago, bent0ver said:

He most likely appealed the banned and said he was hacked and the hacker is the one that botted it (since it was on a different ip) then his ban got squashed

How would you appeal the ban tho?  Last time I checked there wasnt an appeal option for a ban.

twitter?

On 4/19/2018 at 10:06 AM, Nerotos said:

Good idea, when I have alot of bots I'll implement the rotations, thanks!

I use to do rotations but personally I advise against it. It just gives more of your accounts more chances to get detected and banned. If I’m gold farming I just juice an account as much as I can, usually 8-14 hrs a day. 

6 hours ago, dewildevis1 said:

How would you appeal the ban tho?  Last time I checked there wasnt an appeal option for a ban.

twitter?

You could tweet out to a mod and tell them that you're account was hacked & banned and if they could look into it, but there is an appeal option on the Rs main page. Just go to the main rs page --> support --> then in the search bar that comes up search "appeal" --> click account bans --> scroll all the way down and click " i understand and want to appeal ban"

47 minutes ago, bent0ver said:

You could tweet out to a mod and tell them that you're account was hacked & banned and if they could look into it, but there is an appeal option on the Rs main page. Just go to the main rs page --> support --> then in the search bar that comes up search "appeal" --> click account bans --> scroll all the way down and click " i understand and want to appeal ban"

Ah I see, how viable is this? And would I get an instant perm ban if I suicide bot zulrah? Or should i bot it smart with 4-8 hr a day with breaks etc?

5 hours ago, dewildevis1 said:

Ah I see, how viable is this? And would I get an instant perm ban if I suicide bot zulrah? Or should i bot it smart with 4-8 hr a day with breaks etc?

I myself wouldn't risk my main like that since it's not guaranteed, and if you do decide definitely take pre cautions and bot minimal hours and with breaks