Chances of getting 1-92 mining?

lulwut

So, I've got a really old account laying around with almost no link to myself - its old enough to have a username login.

Is it possible to get the account to 92 mining botting? Obviously would be using good breaks, reasonable hours per day, switch it up with other skills every so often. In addition, which mining script do you guys think is best? I'm not sure if I should do motherlode or iron -> granite/sandstone. I don't really care much about making money along the way, just the best way to get there with the smallest chance of ban. Let me know your thoughts guys :)

If i were you, i'd do dorics quest then digsite. then do mlm till full outfit. then do pisc colony 3 iron spot till u can get in mining guild then just no life the iron rocks there, theres a chest like right there to bank but i personally would just have the script drop all the ores so u get more xp per hr. also switch it up get 100% lokj favor and do some blast mining by hand when ur atleast 75 ( there gives u a 10 mining boost so youll get some rune ores too).