naaiz

Haven't been active in a while but wanted to get back scripting/farming and I found an old file with ~5000 accounts. no way I was going to check them manually so I wrote a script that checks each account for its status.

Currently only supports:
Account disabled
Account locked
Account active (logs in)
Invalid login details

If you get any other login error the script will most likely crash, however I don't know of any other errors that happen regularly. If you have any suggestions let me know I'll add them in.

How to use

Create a file called "accounts.txt' in your OSBot/Data folder. This file holds all of your accounts. 
WARNING: If you want to keep a list of all your accounts together make sure to back it up because the accounts will be deleted from "accounts.txt" along the way!

The file should be the following format:

user:pass

Now you can run the script.

You have to run the script with CLI, because norandoms is required.

java -jar "path/to/OSBot.jar" -login user:pass -bot x:y:0000 -world 83 -script NaaizBanChecker:0 -allow norandoms 

The script will cycle through all accounts divide them into 4 groups:

Active
Banned
Invalid

The accounts will be placed in their respective text files in the OSBot/Data folder. You do NOT need to create these files beforehand.

Script will stop when the "accounts.txt" file has no more accounts in it. There is a known bug which causes the script to skip out on the last account in the file, which is being worked on.

If you run into any problems let me know and I'll fix them asap.

Download: Here

Changelog:

v1.00 15/4/2018 - Initial release
v1.01 15/4/2018 - You can now have colons in your password.
v1.02 15/4/2018 - Script now waits 5 minutes if it gets the error of too many login attempts.
v1.03 some bugfixes

Edited by naaiz
changelog
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, noobacc23 said:

when i tried it with user:pass it just typed every account detail wrong and put them in invalid when the details were actually right. it might use the : in password

If there is a : in your actual passwords itself it will screw up. Thats a little oversight since my passwords didn't have any colons. Will be fixed in a bit

Edit: fixed

Edited by naaiz

22 minutes ago, naaiz said:

I didn't with my list, but that is a possiblity I guess. Could add in a failsafe that pauses for like 5 minutes when it gets that error.

Hmm alright yeah i don't know if it still happens or if jagex removed it but i remember a few years back if you did too many failed logins you would get a few minute wait timer before you could try again.

Just now, DeadPk3r said:

Hmm alright yeah i don't know if it still happens or if jagex removed it but i remember a few years back if you did too many failed logins you would get a few minute wait timer before you could try again.

The change is implemented now so it should sleep for 5 minutes if it gets that error. No way for me to check if it works though because I don't get that error.

Doesn't seem to do anything. I have the file in the osbot/data folder called "accounts.txt" and I loaded it up through the CLI, but it doesn't sort the accounts. I get this in the logger when it starts up.

Spoiler

ERROR][Bot #1][04/19 01:59:09 PM]: Error executing event : accountChecker.c@5c9e19d6
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Widgets.getWidgetContainingText(yh:335)
    at accountChecker.c.c(Unknown Source)
    at accountChecker.c.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(yg:291)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(yg:30)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ti:373)
    at accountChecker.AccountChecker.onLoop(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:210)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Chris locked this topic