Monthly awards

RDM

17 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Fun Idea, I would win a lot of them though.

Would never do #1 shitposter, I would never want to promote stupid shit on the forums.

Maybe do Member of the month? Like the guy that helps the most, active, posts, nice, active in chat, etc. Gets 3-4 days as Member of the month, that comes with a colorful name + Mod perks in the chat box?

You mean Global Mod :doge:

EDIT: I see why you made it that colour. Spambox mod :doge:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Still thinking about how to implement this, more suggestions on this would be nice <3

Is there a way to view activity? Like most active in the chatbox called "King of the Chatbox 01/18" and the numbers change for each month/year, and one for the forum "King of the Forum 01/18", not sure how much text you can fit in a pip

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RDM said:

Is there a way to view activity? Like most active in the chatbox called "King of the Chatbox 01/18" and the numbers change for each month/year, and one for the forum "King of the Forum 01/18", not sure how much text you can fit in a pip

I'm not giving a permanent PIP to anyone. 1 year later we have 12 users running around with custom pips + if I do any other awards they will have pips too.

I'm thinking of Member of the month  which would give give chat box permissions to kick/ban and a special pip + username color

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I'm not giving a permanent PIP to anyone. 1 year later we have 12 users running around with custom pips + if I do any other awards they will have pips too.

I'm thinking of Member of the month  which would give give chat box permissions to kick/ban and a special pip + username color

So a chat box assistant

Edit: I see what your doing.

Edited by RDM

2 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

A community-wide vote of members with over 20 feedback (people active in the community), greater than 100 days on the forum and a certain postcount, or even a moderator vote with veto abilities from administrators/developers would be an interesting idea. The privileges should definitely only last for a month (until the next person is instated), and it could even be a sort of "introductory position" to moderator, like CBA used to be.

Definitely a lot of support for this idea.

3 minutes ago, RDM said:

So a chat box assistant

Edit: I see what your doing.

I don't think the idea is necessary contingent on that, but it definitely would be a great idea, at least for the sake of having the community decide who they deem fit to have those privileges, or who the moderators think might make a good fit for moderator.

6 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Still thinking about how to implement this, more suggestions on this would be nice <3

5 hours ago, Mordred said:

I would say Helper of the month but... @Dbuffed would always win so nevermind hehe

Aww guys, you thought of me :)

Thank you @Mordred lol, I guess I do try :doge:

6 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Trial CBA's, I see what you did there :doge: