Starting a small barrows farm from scratch!

Signatures

I'd like to thank @Token for his awesome proxies. They're fast, cheap and very reliable, if you would like to purchase them, you can do that here!

I will be making this thread to log all of my progress on my road to farming barrows! I will be updating daily with pictures of my stat progress or my drop log from barrows.

Day 1

Account 1:

aeefb70236f4040600e4354c1db0d95a.png

This account was obviously started before today, I made this account a while ago and was going to make it into a zulrah account to sell, but then they went hard on bans so I had stopped. I will now be using it for barrows instead :)

Got a few mage levels

Did around 3-4 hours of sand crabs to get my def to 70, tomorrow I will move onto range and try and get that to 70 quickly 

Account 2:

ab2ca8872e2857b6c40f1f342a8a12e9.png

Now for this account, I've had 75 mage on it for a while so i'm glad that's out of the way. I feel getting mage levels are the easiest way to get banned these days.

Did Waterfall, and fight arena today to get some starter combat levels

Did an hour or 2 of sand crabs to get 40 attack and strength, will go for around 50 str and 50 def tomorrow along with a few more quests!

Day 2

Account 1:

bee8d65853f64d22980fbf753fc00581.png

Got a 61-66 range

Got a mage level, almost 2 but was tired and didn't want it to go all night so I stopped early. Will do more in the morning :)

Account 2:

a19d7979c0403d3527054f9d92306f0f.png

Did a few quests to start off the day then moved onto skills

Got 50 strength, got close to 50 def but once again wanted to stop early so I didn't over do it overnight. 

Hoping for 50 attack/def tomorrow, and maybe i'll start doing range aswell.

Going to start a couple more accounts aswell I think.

Days 3 & 4

Account 1:

0d161b0d9b57fe279929bb44b1e62e38.png

Finished off 70 range, probably won't level that anymore as I'm probably going to use melee/mage for barrows just to test out

Got 40-60 Attack, going to get some obsidian armor and try to aim for 70 attack/strength

Account 2:

dc420ba0b6fcd9c77b51eab54b0b9a08.png

Got a lot done in about a day and a half

40-60 Attack, 50-60 Strength, 48-60 Defence

Got a bunch of quests done and getting ready for Nightmare Zone, crabs are getting way too crowded :)

-------------

My plan is to eventually have about 5 accounts ready and running at barrows, while I have 2-3 more training at a time so that I can always have accounts running while some are resting 

Edited by Signatures
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zor said:

at 60 60 60 melee 75mage and 50-75 range your loosing money if you dont get an item its like 3k an hour but still losing money

What stats do you reccomend? I was thinking around 70-75 base stats to start off with.

3 hours ago, GeneralMayor said:

Gl on the farm ! botted barrows a shitload also :)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, John Cena said:

Are these threads always proxy seller infested?

No, but its not hard to give some appreciation for something so needed.

Day 2

Account 1:

bee8d65853f64d22980fbf753fc00581.png

Got a 61-66 range

Got a mage level, almost 2 but was tired and didn't want it to go all night so I stopped early. Will do more in the morning :)

Account 2:

a19d7979c0403d3527054f9d92306f0f.png

Did a few quests to start off the day then moved onto skills

Got 50 strength, got close to 50 def but once again wanted to stop early so I didn't over do it overnight. 

Hoping for 50 attack/def tomorrow, and maybe i'll start doing range aswell.

Going to start a couple more accounts aswell I think.

Edited by Signatures