You rebel scrumbags

deadfish

I love you all. Its such a good time being part of this kinda sorta underground community. Ya'll are more kind than l99% of the standard rs player base.

like, yes a site dedicated to software breaking a games rules is gonna have some scummy scammer folks, but for real thats like less often here than on the runescape forums lol.

anyways, what're you all up to today?

3 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Smashing down a quarter pounder with cheese <3 

dude making me hungry. If its not too much to ask, wtf time zone are you in where you can get one of those this time of day? Im in the states and maybe its just my city, but legit not a single place sells burgers until like 11am at the earliest. Trust me, ive gone hunting for one in the morning before. :(

3 hours ago, deadfish said:

dude making me hungry. If its not too much to ask, wtf time zone are you in where you can get one of those this time of day? Im in the states and maybe its just my city, but legit not a single place sells burgers until like 11am at the earliest. Trust me, ive gone hunting for one in the morning before. :(

I'm from the UK haha, McDonalds is 24h here ;) 

22 minutes ago, H0rn said:

I'm from the UK haha, McDonalds is 24h here ;) 

Dude I have mcdonalds 24/7, but not the lunch menu </3

17 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

if only breakfast was 24h too :(

Pretty sure the mcdonlads in my area is 24/7 breakfast, so the oposite of other places it seems.

3 minutes ago, Chikan said:

It is where I am. All day breakfast, and the drive through is always open.

Yeah I think our McDonalds' experiences are pretty similar. you have 24/7 breakfast but dinner/lunch (burgers and nuggets) cut off at like 2/3am until 10/11am

8 minutes ago, H0rn said:

I know, heard rumors of it, don't think it will happen though :(

Yeah i heard them too It needs to happen nothing beats a sausage and egg muffin maaaan

11 minutes ago, Chikan said:

It is where I am. All day breakfast, and the drive through is always open.

4 minutes ago, deadfish said:

Pretty sure the mcdonlads in my area is 24/7 breakfast, so the oposite of other places it seems.

fuck you both :feels:

Edited by GPSwap
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Chikan said:

Five guys costs a bit more but always has the best burgers 

They are solid. One that is a little less consistent too is sonic. Their burger isn't very special, but when you get it on Texas Toast instead of the usual bun they use.... well it takes it to a whole new level. Not only does it add more bulk than their normal thin bun, but it a bit of flavor, and the larger bread holds the toppings on way better. Something I've always had an issues with when it comes to sonic burgers.