Botting 12hrs vs suiciding

R3G3N

Do you think botting 8-12 hours is the same as suicide botting or is it safer? I know botting in general is unsafe and will eventually lead to bans but I was just curious whether the amount of hours will affect the length of  the survival times of the bots. In other words, will suicide botting 24/7 get you a faster ban compared to botting 12/7?  Just wanted to see some more comments from experienced people who have been goldfarming or botting hardcore.

Edited by R3G3N

No real answer. There are days I've been banned quicker on 6hrs compared to a 15hr run. There are days I don't get banned for suiciding. (Lasted about 5~8 days). All doing the same tasks.

I have also experimented different kinds of skills and goldfarming methods and eventually you will find something that works best for you. Things that work for others may not work for you. You should do more experimenting before going large scale. Cause in theory everything sounds good. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

No real answer. There are days I've been banned quicker on 6hrs compared to a 15hr run. There are days I don't get banned for suiciding. (Lasted about 5~8 days). All doing the same tasks.

I have also experimented different kinds of skills and goldfarming methods and eventually you will find something that works best for you. Things that work for others may not work for you. You should do more experimenting before going large scale. Cause in theory everything sounds good. 

I can relate to this on some of my previous accounts. But one question, do you ever do 24/7 runs or do you max out at 15hrs and then reset daily?

36 minutes ago, whipz said:

script quality also plays a big part

When you say script quality, do you mean needing to implement human like behaviors (varying mouse movements/clicks, moving camera, etc...) or like script having stupid behaviors like failing to conditional sleep and clicking multiple times or etc... (my script doesn't really do this)

6 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

I can relate to this on some of my previous accounts. But one question, do you ever do 24/7 runs or do you max out at 15hrs and then reset daily?

Yes, if I didn't mention properly above, it ran 24/7 with no breaks and it lasted 5~8 days on several accounts.

7 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

When you say script quality, do you mean needing to implement human like behaviors (varying mouse movements/clicks, moving camera, etc...) or like script having stupid behaviors like failing to conditional sleep and clicking multiple times or etc... (my script doesn't really do this)

script quality like do you check wc exp in between every other action and how well you can 1 tick karambwan cook.

• Sad 1

I find that botting less gets you banned faster.

Example: I bot melee on a fresh on acc on f2p for 3 hrs with breaks, banned the next day.  I bot melee, with the same script as the first example, on a fresh acc for 10 hrs straight without breaks, no ban.

Their automated system is both retarded and genius.