Banned Auto Alching

Benzedrex

I received the ban and then went directly to the support page to appeal.

All the account was doing was auto Alching 24/7 on a separate I.P then from where the account was created.

I read I have a good chance because I didn't bot on the previous I.p it was created with.

Thoughts?

Edited by Benzedrex

7 minutes ago, bkg said:

I've had good success doing that but if the account was blatantly just training and not stolen and used for gold farming it could change their opinions to unban. But I know nothing 

Thanks for the quick reply man, it was pretty blatantly Alching in high populated world's at g.e, I'll edit post with that they said.

But I wasn't gold farming, just alchin to 99

Back to your offences

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 08-Apr-2018

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.