trial beggars

bulrog099

I don't get it? Some people just like trying out the product before actually buying it, to be 100% sure the product is not flawed in any kind of way and is working as they want it to work. Ask for multiple trials before buying at least I think 15 scripts that I currently own. In my opinion you're just making an empty thread here with no point ^^

17 minutes ago, Raimuks said:

I don't get it? Some people just like trying out the product before actually buying it, to be 100% sure the product is not flawed in any kind of way and is working as they want it to work. Ask for multiple trials before buying at least I think 15 scripts that I currently own. In my opinion you're just making an empty thread here with no point ^^

I think he's referring to the people that have 0 postcount and 1 day join date trying to request trials because they most likely have multiple accounts requesting trials every so often.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bulrog099 said:

not hard to read the comments to see if it works, poor people keep crying

Comments are misleading sometimes.  People say things don't work, but sometimes they actually didn't set something up right or they are doing something wrong.  Nothing wrong with wanting to trial something before committing to purchasing it, unless you are doing it to abuse the system.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Joliter said:

Comments are misleading sometimes.  People say things don't work, but sometimes they actually didn't set something up right or they are doing something wrong.  Nothing wrong with wanting to trial something before committing to purchasing it, unless you are doing it to abuse the system.

exactly this. i never said i had anything against asking for a trial, i said trial beggars. beggars

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

I think he's referring to the people that have 0 postcount and 1 day join date trying to request trials because they most likely have multiple accounts requesting trials every so often.

Huh, that never poped into my head, wouldn't that be just annoying to do though? I guess some people are just willing to go that far to get some free time on good scripts