[WARNING] STAY AWAY FROM PROXYFISH!!

ImSoGucci

Okay so first of all I'd like to clarify that I don't give sh*t about $2.80. It's the principle that they decide to scam me on such a sh*tty low amount that drives me crazy. Also go to their Trustpilot page and you will see that alot of people have experienced far worse problems than this. It is my fault that I didn't do any research on this company before making a purchase. But oh well one will learn.

Anyways a couple of days ago I bought a proxy from them just to test them out and voila here's the payment:

gb2qrrQ.png

And when that happened, I received an email saying my proxies were on the way:

UFf98o4.png

Awesome, now I'm just waiting. But no, a full 24 hours went and nothing came. So I decided to contact them and this is what they say:

nOLRLn1.png

I responded saying the charge was made from my account and that a credit card was used (as you can see in the first picture).

They respond saying that the payment has not been received and that is pending yet that's not what it says on my behalf. Obviously something is going on with their account or they're plain simply lying. At this point I don't give a sh*t so I tell them to refund me and close the case (So A) I can make a new order and try again or B ) Buy another proxy) but nope they decide to respond with this:

T2vsWLZ.png

LITERALLY ZERO effort to solve this problem from their side. They're like f*ck you its just two bucks let us take it and go buy another proxy. This was frustrating at first because I was looking forward to doing some botting on the weekend and I ended up having to deal with this headache. Ofcourse I moved on and bought from Virmach and ALMOST INSTANTLY received my proxy which worked just fine. 

Oh and guys I'm not saying that they are a fraudulent business (it wouldn't surprise me if they are) but I'm saying if you want top-notch customer service (Proxyfish says they do 24/7 Live Chat yet the chat wasn't available when I had this issue) and extremely fast delivery with quality then choose Virmach. 

Edited by ImSoGucci

6 minutes ago, ImSoGucci said:

Okay so first of all I'd like to clarify that I don't give sh*t about $2.80. It's the principle that they decide to scam me on such a sh*tty low amount that drives me crazy. Also go to their Trustpilot page and you will see that alot of people have experienced far worse problems than this. It is my fault that I didn't do any research on this company before making a purchase. But oh well one will learn.

Anyways a couple of days ago I bought a proxy from them just to test them out and voila here's the payment:

gb2qrrQ.png

And when that happened, I received an email saying my proxies were on the way:

UFf98o4.png

Awesome, now I'm just waiting. But no, a full 24 hours went and nothing came. So I decided to contact them and this is what they say:

nOLRLn1.png

I responded saying the charge was made from my account and that a credit card was used (as you can see in the first picture).

They respond saying that the payment has not been received and that is pending yet that's not what it says on my behalf. Obviously something is going on with their account or they're plain simply lying. At this point I don't give a sh*t so I tell them to refund me and close the case (So A) I can make a new order and try again or B ) Buy another proxy) but nope they decide to respond with this:

T2vsWLZ.png

LITERALLY ZERO effort to solve this problem from their side. They're like f*ck you its just two bucks let us take it and go buy another proxy. This was frustrating at first because I was looking forward to doing some botting on the weekend and I ended up having to deal with this headache. Ofcourse I moved on and bought from Virmach and ALMOST INSTANTLY received my proxy which worked just fine. 

Oh and guys I'm not saying that they are a fraudulent business (it wouldn't surprise me if they are) but I'm saying if you want top-notch customer service (Proxyfish says they do 24/7 Live Chat yet the chat wasn't available when I had this issue) and extremely fast delivery with quality then choose Virmach. 

He has been disputed many times. He is currently banned from osbot. sorry for your loss