PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

9 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/13 11:03:48 AM]: WE FOUND TWO INDEXES NEXT TO EACH OTHER!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/13 11:03:48 AM]: Index 47: [~] & 48: [~]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/13 11:03:48 AM]: Removing index 48
[INFO][Bot #1][02/13 11:03:48 AM]: Moving Pet kitten to slot 1

Mirror is broken I guess.

@ProjectPact

There is no error in that?

Hey, man. Just letting you know that the bot is working perfectly. I like using the default layout. No bans or flags. I'm running it daily on my alts and even main.

I have a question: Is there a way to change the items in the default layout permanently? I noticed some of the items have wrongn names, like the d'hide vambraces, but everytime I change the names and reload I have to rename them again because I don't know how to change the default layout's names (assuming there is a way to do it).

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Hey, man. Just letting you know that the bot is working perfectly. I like using the default layout. No bans or flags. I'm running it daily on my alts and even main.

I have a question: Is there a way to change the items in the default layout permanently? I noticed some of the items have wrongn names, like the d'hide vambraces, but everytime I change the names and reload I have to rename them again because I don't know how to change the default layout's names (assuming there is a way to do it).

You can change it, then save the file. After you save it just load up your saved version :)

3 hours ago, tomdewi said:

not working for me , used to work dont know if its the new client  

when dragging to the top of the screen its not going high enough so it does not scroll

Fixed mode , Stealth and mirror tried both

Try to Restart client. I know it works because I just used it not even two days ago. Let me know if that fixes your issues. Also, make sure to follow instructions that pop up when starting up the script :) 

42 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Try to Restart client. I know it works because I just used it not even two days ago. Let me know if that fixes your issues. Also, make sure to follow instructions that pop up when starting up the script :) 

https://imgur.com/a/fKlPiEs

like that ive followed all instructions

Hey man.
I'm having the previous issue where it accidentally drops the items on an adjacent tab (usually to the right). The mouse goes all the way to the tab it's supposed to drop the item while dragging it, but it might be releasing the item a bit too early, causing it to drop it on the adjacent tab. At least that's my impression, but I'm not sure.

4 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Hey man.
I'm having the previous issue where it accidentally drops the items on an adjacent tab (usually to the right). The mouse goes all the way to the tab it's supposed to drop the item while dragging it, but it might be releasing the item a bit too early, causing it to drop it on the adjacent tab. At least that's my impression, but I'm not sure.

There is a bug with rectangleDestination. The developer knows about it. We will have to wait for an update with OSBot.

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer