PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Purchased today in the hopes it'll tidy up my account. 

It runs for about a minute then just sits there doing nothing. Is this normal behaviour? Shall I let it be or am I doing something wrong here?

*EDIT*
Ignore me, I just checked the log. It just takes many breaks

**EDIT 2**
Been running this bot for almost 3 hours now. Does so many breaks that its kind of sus. Anyway to change this? If the mods checked my account right now, they would see I would be sitting at the bank for 3 hours+ of gameplay, doing nothing and moving items every 10 minutes or so

Edited by Nathan2302
  • Like 1

I think the mouse moves a little to quickly. It messes up and drops items in other tabs on accident, causing it to mess up, and I've had to restart it several times now. I'm really trying to get it to work by changing reaction times and whatnot but so far it's not working. It's putting runes with weapons, darts with armor, and sits and waits because it needs more tabs.

https://ibb.co/jMbWV6m

Edited by Dqtreats

1 hour ago, Dqtreats said:

I think the mouse moves a little to quickly. It messes up and drops items in other tabs on accident, causing it to mess up, and I've had to restart it several times now. I'm really trying to get it to work by changing reaction times and whatnot but so far it's not working. It's putting runes with weapons, darts with armor, and sits and waits because it needs more tabs.

https://ibb.co/jMbWV6m

Disable placeholders

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Disable placeholders

May I get a refund? This script, even with the placeholders off, it is messing up. Still throws random items into new tabs and disorganizes it. It was almost done for the first time but it threw 3 herbs into 3 different tabs. More of a headache than anything.

4 hours ago, Dqtreats said:

May I get a refund? This script, even with the placeholders off, it is messing up. Still throws random items into new tabs and disorganizes it. It was almost done for the first time but it threw 3 herbs into 3 different tabs. More of a headache than anything.

Can you join Discord so I can see if I can help you? I'd like to fix the issues for you. I will run it now and see if any errors are thrown!

EDIT: I can confirm it does not work. I have not touched this part of the code in a while, which is very strange. 

EDIT 2: Fixed the issue! Pushing now!

Thanks for letting me know!

Edited by ProjectPact

6 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Can you join Discord so I can see if I can help you? I'd like to fix the issues for you. I will run it now and see if any errors are thrown!

EDIT: I can confirm it does not work. I have not touched this part of the code in a while, which is very strange. 

EDIT 2: Fixed the issue! Pushing now!

Thanks for letting me know!

Love the support man! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get into on Discord, I'm currently at work. I'll pull it up and see if it's been updated on the SDN. I've updated my request for a refund post saying that you are trying to fix the issue first. If it fixes it, I will gladly keep it! :)

EDIT: What version was pushed? Was it higher than 0.27? I guess that's still the version on SDN and it's not fixed. Are we waiting for an SDN update?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I'm on your website and see the 0.28 version on there.

Edited by Dqtreats
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, xhannyah said:

I'm in the same boat as Dqtreats. It doesn't work at all on mirror mode, and I have read some people getting banned on injection, so I don't want to risk it.

Will try the updated version, but if it doesn't work, I'd like to apply for a refund.

It does work on mirror, that’s what I use. :) 

ive never been banned from it and i use it on every single account 

26 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

It does work on mirror, that’s what I use. :) 

ive never been banned from it and i use it on every single account 

It seems to be working now. I used it right after I bought it and it was placing things randomly, then it would suddenly close at random completion intervals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xhannyah said:

It seems to be working now. I used it right after I bought it and it was placing things randomly, then it would suddenly close at random completion intervals.

Glad I was able to get it resolved <3 

Very strange that part of the code broke. It has not been touched since I made the script, so weird that it broke right there. :D 

The new version with the fix on it is 0.28 which looks like it was updated today! I'll start running it now and test it out! Mirror mode works great for me, so I hope brofield is able to get it to work for him.

EDIT... It broke in the first 30 seconds. :(

https://ibb.co/5hDHJgf

Edited by Dqtreats

20 minutes ago, Dqtreats said:

The new version with the fix on it is 0.28 which looks like it was updated today! I'll start running it now and test it out! Mirror mode works great for me, so I hope brofield is able to get it to work for him.

EDIT... It broke in the first 30 seconds. :(

https://ibb.co/5hDHJgf

Working with user on Discord to resolve the issue! <3 

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer