PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Don't normally like to talk badly on scripts. But for 4.99 I was expecting a little bit more. It skipped over a lot of items. example: some tele tabs were just missed and not organizing all my mage robes. would be nice to drop junk items. 

The melee/range and mage tabs look great everything else after is a bit of a mess. I understand I can use the advance feature to fix this. but that takes as much time as organizing the bank myself.

also just where can i find layouts made by others?

Thanks for your hardwork. Not a hating at all just my experience and thought I should share.

edit: Not really necessary since it has been posted before but divine potions and a few other niche items don't work at all.

Edited by Chedk

22 hours ago, Xain said:

Hey, can you tell me how to use the script? after 20 seconds it just stops and logs me out. Is there something im doing wrong or something i have to adjust in my setting?

Join my Discord. I can help you that way! I have used the script on all my accounts over the past few days, so I know it is working.

This doesn't work if the item needs to be dragged. It will work flawlessly if it can see the item in the direct window but if it needs to scroll down to find the item it breaks - just clicks and holds the item.

Wouldn't waste your money on this like I did.

Here's a gif of it failing

SzPSk4u.gif

Edited by connr

The issue has been fixed since yesterday. Just waiting on Token to push. :( 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, osDude said:

currently not working

drags an item, all the way down to the bottom of the bank, and thats it.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:53 AM, connr said:

This doesn't work if the item needs to be dragged. It will work flawlessly if it can see the item in the direct window but if it needs to scroll down to find the item it breaks - just clicks and holds the item.

Wouldn't waste your money on this like I did.

Here's a gif of it failing

SzPSk4u.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer