PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

3 hours ago, piii95 said:

It deleted all my tabs and didn't manage to put one thing in the right place. The bot drags the item up, but doesn't release it. When I manually put the item in the right place, it moved on to get stuck the same way on the next item. Same problem on both injection and mirror.

image.png.ed65a3c40c6fff158af02a9fecf95bd1.png

Restart your client. I just ran it on a test account and it worked perfectly. 

3Ce70Js.png

Just as a suggestion; In future maybe you could add support for it buying some stuff if it doesn't have some of the items it could buy them as placeholders? like potions and runes? just to make the bank a little tidy

or an option for it to ignore a certain tab? for example, i have a zerker, and i dont want it touch my pking tab, but i would like it to sort anything that is not in that tab?

Edited by polosaurus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, polosaurus said:

Just as a suggestion; In future maybe you could add support for it buying some stuff if it doesn't have some of the items it could buy them as placeholders? like potions and runes? just to make the bank a little tidy

or an option for it to ignore a certain tab? for example, i have a zerker, and i dont want it touch my pking tab, but i would like it to sort anything that is not in that tab?

I really like this, thank you!!!

On 6/13/2018 at 9:21 AM, ProjectPact said:

I really like this, thank you!!!

I can guarantee that i will buy this script if you add buy function!

On 6/13/2018 at 8:01 AM, polosaurus said:

Nice idea! +1!

3 minutes ago, rscape4792 said:

Really wanna buy this, but already have a shot on this account early on from being an idiot...

Am I at risk of getting banned from using this?

I used this script on my main had little over 2B on it still not banned note i did only use it once then just enabled placeholders after (was used on day of release)

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer