PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Recently just got this bank organizer and it was a well $5.99 I spent.., honestly i can't remember how many times my bank remains unorganized. I was so happy when placeholders came out but either way i always mess up my bank by just putting all my items into bank without organizing especially when I'm in a rush doing something else. This bank organizer is quite helpful especially since you can use a specific layout too. I highly recommend using this!

• Heart 1

52 minutes ago, 1anter said:

@ProjectPactcan you add option to scan the bank and from the script GUI you can move your items are then the script will do it rather than having all osrs items And you have to look around and try to remember what item you have and what you don’t 

I can look into this, but not sure how well it would work.

31 minutes ago, fragler said:

I've run this script a few times now, but every time the bot stops running with only a third of the bank organized.. =\

If i knew where the log file was i'd post it. but i'm not having much luck with this right now.

Not all items are currently supported. I’ve done 6,000 so far, but there are still plenty more to do. I have to manually arrange these items by hand, so it isn’t a walk in the part to get a large database. If some of your items that aren’t moving are placeholders, I have pushed a fix and am waiting for the developers to push it to the public. :) 

I’ve got a script that shows me left over items in the bank, I’ll post it in a little to the front page.

Edited by ProjectPact

48 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Not all items are currently supported. I’ve done 6,000 so far, but there are still plenty more to do. I have to manually arrange these items by hand, so it isn’t a walk in the part to get a large database. If some of your items that aren’t moving are placeholders, I have pushed a fix and am waiting for the developers to push it to the public. :) 

I’ve got a script that shows me left over items in the bank, I’ll post it in a little to the front page.

Beautiful script.  I pmed you a list of items that it did not arrange.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:44 PM, ProjectPact said:

Oh sorry ye, what i meant was like: When the bot start with the currencies it try's for example to put the warrior tokens up and he succeeds, then he takes the tokkuls and try to place it somewhere above but glitches out and repeats the same process over and over again..
So it goes down looking for the tokkul, take it, move it to the top, fail to replace the item and repeats the process. i dropped them so i don't have an log file.

As i aware off i haven't seen an error.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer