PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

22 hours ago, Sunna said:

Its been around two months… innocent people who spend money on scripts like this which are in the process of being “rewritten” for months on end fall victim of being miss-sold something they didn't sign up for.

It’s a shame that some people don't have the common decency to at-least remove the script from the Store not allowing people to purchase a script which hasn't been functioning. Then to top it all off, not even make a notice at the front of this thread stating it’s undergoing a rewrite.

At the end of the day, understand the frustration of the botters who use this platform to bot what they want when they want, especially if they're spending money on purchasing scripts.

Not sure what world you’re living in, but when a company is developing a new product, or even an updated version of a pre-existing product, the old one doesn’t just disappear. Also, the current Bank Organizer works. It doesn’t have every single item, but it allows you to add any missing items yourself. Being lazy isn’t an excuse something doesn’t work. I manually added over 5,000 items by hand to the bank organizer. 

Plus, you need to understand that this isn’t a full time job for me. I don’t script all day, everyday. So when I say I am rewriting something, I don’t owe anyone any exact timeline. I will release it when I think it is ready. I have spent a lot of time, and energy, focusing on the new version. It is going to be packed with new features and functionality. I could have kept the entire project quiet, but I wanted users to know I was actively developing it. People like you make developing new products a burden. Many people in my Discord have seen the new update and think it is absolutely amazing. Just please be patient, and try to respect my time. @Sunna

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...