PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

On 10/23/2022 at 11:05 PM, LITM said:

I've used a lot of paid scripts and I will say this is the worse script I've personally bought. I have other scripts from this dev but this one 100% dropped the ball.

The bot does maybe 10 items and then stops

Are you on mirror mode? If so, check and see if the items return “member’s object” or if they return “null” when you hover and debug them. 

Also, if you start the bot in a F2P world with member's items, it can't arrange those items.

Edited by ProjectPact

I have pushed an update to increase timers to help prevent spamming/mis-clicking. Keep me posted on changes :)

EDIT: Be on the lookout for v.30

Also, I will be reworking the item data soon. This will allow me to make changes much easier and the script load time much faster.

Edited by ProjectPact

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen some complaints but I am still curious and this dev does great work, so I am keen on it anyway, I will update with my findings for people still curious

Edit: It works really well, took about 20 minutes to go through almost 600 items, and I used the default settings but it offers a lot of customization, remove all placeholders before you run the script! 

2023-05-05 01_57_42-OSBot 2.6.67.png

Edited by little7bug1
Bought the script and adding a small review
  • Heart 1

• 1 month later...

A lot of customization options so easy to tailor bank setups to account types.  

One thing I found annoying is once you run script, if you add new items into the bank and wish to organize again, It will delete all the tabs and restart the WHOLE process again. (unless i am doing something wrong) 

Overall it does the job, but i did have to babysit at one point it just randomly started dragging a compost potion around and got stuck lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought and currently running 400+ items.

I do wish instead of a pop up saying disable placeholders, it would do on it's own. Or if detected, give a message to continue yes or no. 

I am curious ProjectPact, since it knows how many items there are (like Games necklace there's 8 ) why not use search "games neck" and then move the items to the tab?

Love the script I hope the previous comment saying, instead of re-doing everything it'll check bank first.

Edit - It did the run, it missed a lot of items... Logs, Oak Logs, Skipped Willow, Maple logs. Also Abyssal protector is not listed in pets.
Re-ran the script, but it's gonna collapse all... 

Second time I ran it, it did the willow logs to the proper tab. I noticed it did Rogues boots to tab 2, but not the other pieces.

Edited by Failure

• 1 month later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer