PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Are there still no additional layouts created for this? I purchased this awhile ago and hoped someone would eventually share their layout. The default one is good but I feel like someone could definitely make one a little better. I don't have the time to do one myself unfortunately. This is a great script though, used it on my main and was never banned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beatbox said:

To be completely transparent, this is by far the worst $6 I've ever wasted in my life.

Account banned, never have botted on this account before, and just wanted a quick bank cleanup, glad it's only a 1 day ban.

Judging by your lack of VIP, I can tell you are new to botting and are unfamiliar with how things work. Check out the guide section to find information on how to not get banned running a script for a couple of minutes. I recommend starting off with mirror mode. You’ll find really quickly that pointing fingers at your own ignorance won’t get you very far in the botting community. I’ve used this on maxed mains with no issues… ever. Also, if you knew anything about Botting, you would know client detection is almost guaranteed on injection. So please, send me a message if you need help.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, Jswizzle said:

Are there still no additional layouts created for this? I purchased this awhile ago and hoped someone would eventually share their layout. The default one is good but I feel like someone could definitely make one a little better. I don't have the time to do one myself unfortunately. This is a great script though, used it on my main and was never banned.

There used to be, however when we made one of the more recent updates, the layouts changed. None have been reposted since unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, foxyalisha said:

Buy this.. used it for just like 5 min.. after the game update I try login and im banned.. Didn't use osbot at all till I used this script and not used any other bots

Hi,

Before you lie to everyone and say you have "only used bank organizer", please be aware of your comment history on your profile.

You've clearly used other scripts, and this isn't even all...

j5DxPYt.png

• Heart 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Script definitely works, but some of the logic for at least the default is a little jank. For example, it'd only put 'some' barrows items into the tab, or not having certain items together (For example, having a piece of graceful separated from others). That said, it does most of the heavy lifting, and if you're willing to go through the custom settings (which can specify specific items), it's worth.

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry but this is one of the worst scripts I have ever used and I have botted to max,  I have a few of your scripts but this needs immediate attention.

It still has the same issue as it has always had where it glitches out causing the most inhuman movements I've ever seen.

I'm really not surprised people are getting banned from using this, I even think I will be next after running this for 15 minutes.

Sometimes it is extremely slow, others its inhumanely fast while miss-dragging and getting confused, endless scrolling up and down or just dragging it into the corner.

It doesn't even pause correctly, it will just stand still and when you drag your mouse, you're fighting with the bot?!

https://i.imgur.com/GrMMnYm.mp4

Edited by 20doug20
added gif.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Let me start this by saying I appreciate everything you do for this community and can voucher that you take pride in your work. would it be possible to add a feature where I could manually set up my bank tabs how I like them 1 time, and the bot take a "snapshot" or save the layout so that when it gets all mangled up again I can just let it get me back to square 1. right now i believe the setup is a little over encumbering to get maximum benefit out of it. if this is not possible id have to dedicate some time to set up a layout properly and then i will upload for others to apply aswell. I dont mind doing this but currently limited on time also sometimes it miss clicks an item and doesn't move it but doesn't double check whether the items were placed properly before ending the script, I'm not a scripter but I think a failsafe at the end could resolve this issue.  thanks again for all you do

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lilchance said:

Let me start this by saying I appreciate everything you do for this community and can voucher that you take pride in your work. would it be possible to add a feature where I could manually set up my bank tabs how I like them 1 time, and the bot take a "snapshot" or save the layout so that when it gets all mangled up again I can just let it get me back to square 1. right now i believe the setup is a little over encumbering to get maximum benefit out of it. if this is not possible id have to dedicate some time to set up a layout properly and then i will upload for others to apply aswell. I dont mind doing this but currently limited on time also sometimes it miss clicks an item and doesn't move it but doesn't double check whether the items were placed properly before ending the script, I'm not a scripter but I think a failsafe at the end could resolve this issue.  thanks again for all you do

I do have some more plans for this script in the future with more features. I am currently working on some large updates to Script Factory, so hopefully once those are finished, I can move onto this. :) 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer