PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, armagedon622 said:

Thats not the point lol i used it in stealth mode and the bot is busted, there are no warnings or guides on how to use the bot correctly, youre literally paying 5 bucks just to get your account banned lol

I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed a guide to hit a button that says "Organize" and it organizes your bank. I will work on a detailed guide for you soon. Also, there are issues with rectangleDestination with OSBot (If you look up a couple of comments you will see that I've messaged the OSBot developers and let them know). 

11 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed a guide to hit a button that says "Organize" and it organizes your bank. I will work on a detailed guide for you soon. Also, there are issues with rectangleDestination with OSBot (If you look up a couple of comments you will see that I've messaged the OSBot developers and let them know). 

Didnt mean the part on how to turn on the bot itself but the part about how i should turn on the bot(Stealth/Mirror mode) Ive used the bot before for many times and had 0 issues with it, I understand that the bot is currently kinda broken(Ive read the comments, also read on how to make it organize the bank even if its broken), its just the fun fact that the bot got my account banned, even though its an bank organizer lmao.

55 minutes ago, armagedon622 said:

Didnt mean the part on how to turn on the bot itself but the part about how i should turn on the bot(Stealth/Mirror mode) Ive used the bot before for many times and had 0 issues with it, I understand that the bot is currently kinda broken(Ive read the comments, also read on how to make it organize the bank even if its broken), its just the fun fact that the bot got my account banned, even though its an bank organizer lmao.

Try using hardware mouse next time, should help in preventing bans like that. One of the developers said he was going to/has been talking with the other devs about making a change to help prevent bans like this besides the default response of using mirror.

19 hours ago, armagedon622 said:

Thats not the point lol i used it in stealth mode and the bot is busted, there are no warnings or guides on how to use the bot correctly, youre literally paying 5 bucks just to get your account banned lol

- REDACTED -

Edited by Jamal Ostergaard
Gunman basically answered it.

Hi there, 

Has there been any updates on fixing OSBot’s rectangleDestination super excited to use this once everything is squared away again!

UPDATE: I helped it out with the first three items and it worked for most of my bank! :) A few items were left behind but helped me out a TON getting things 99% organized, thank you

Edited by senseibray
Updating

On 3/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, 20doug20 said:

I saw the other responses regarding whatever that is, saw these last 2 and assumed it was fixed.

I managed to get it going by not using the default configuration and having no 'main' tab.  I dragged all the currencies etc into the 1st tab category as the problem is when its trying to scroll back to the top it seems. 

This seems to be the fix, moving everything before "Tab 1" (so "Tab 1" is what starts at the VERY top) has gotten the bot running every time so far. Yea it doesn't organize properly 100% but it runs until a fix is implemented. 

Thank you for this.

Edited by goninkedup

Just purchased & had some issues with bot trying to scroll to the top of the bank with a couple items & it wasn't quite hovering over the scroll bar so it got stuck. Once I scrolled for it and it handled the few of them, it ran flawlessly.

I think the items were: Firemaking Cape, Rock Golem Pet, and a couple Pyromancer pieces. Not sure if this is a consistent error tho.

4 minutes ago, Mikasa said:

Just purchased & had some issues with bot trying to scroll to the top of the bank with a couple items & it wasn't quite hovering over the scroll bar so it got stuck. Once I scrolled for it and it handled the few of them, it ran flawlessly.

I think the items were: Firemaking Cape, Rock Golem Pet, and a couple Pyromancer pieces. Not sure if this is a consistent error tho.

Pushed a fix for it yesterday, but it hasn't been updated yet :( 

• Like 1

I must say this is way worth the money, unless you want to spend hours reorganizing your bank staring at a template..

Was buggy at first but it was fixed almost immediately.  It supports up to 6000 items so if you have a pretty aged account with higher stats and quests done chances are, some will not be detected automatically and you would have to manually add. Or what I did was just deal with those items at the end of the script.
Overall worth the buy!

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer