PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

The idea of the script is just great, who doesn't love a nicely organized bank

However the execution is poor. When I ran it in mirror mode the bank was even more of a mess than it was before due to selecting the wrong items. So I ran it with stealth  injection and it actually somewhat organized it.

But a lot of the newer items are not recognized by the script, there is only the default layout available and making your own is rather difficult.

Would love to see this script updated and/or more user friendly with building your own layout.

So far, I sadly have to say I would not recommend buying this for the price.

23 minutes ago, McBotdog said:

The idea of the script is just great, who doesn't love a nicely organized bank

However the execution is poor. When I ran it in mirror mode the bank was even more of a mess than it was before due to selecting the wrong items. So I ran it with stealth  injection and it actually somewhat organized it.

But a lot of the newer items are not recognized by the script, there is only the default layout available and making your own is rather difficult.

Would love to see this script updated and/or more user friendly with building your own layout.

So far, I sadly have to say I would not recommend buying this for the price.

Mirror mode does have issues still that are being worked on, which is why I recommend injection for best performance.

I've mentioned this before as well, I will not be adding every single item in the game. There are currently over 6,000+ recognized items in the bank organizer that I manually added already. The latest updates to this script allows for users to add their own items if they find some missing from the organizer. 

Users are also able to create their own layouts. I provide a default layout that can't accommodate everyone. It would be pointless for me to create another default layout because you might not like that as well, which is why you have the ability to create your own layouts by moving categories around, and even moving items around within the categories. 

If you have suggestions on how to make your experience better, by all means please let me know! I personally thought this was a very easy to understand concept, and don't recall anyone saying it was not user friendly. This is the first time anyone has said that. 

I hope this helps!

- Projectpact

Edited by ProjectPact

Thanks for the script, is it possible to add something that drops trash? :D :D Or atleast move trash to another tab that is intended for trash and user can drop them manually to prevent loss of item. Trash item would be set by max g.e value or something, not included not tradeables or something :D :D

Edited by Raunoo321

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prollynot said:

Love the script but need a layout can i please use someones? If im gunna spend the time on making a layout I might as well just organize the bank myself??

I created a default, if you don't like it, you'll have to create your own. The benefit of creating your own is that you can use it whenever you want across all your accounts at the click of a button.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Wasnt there a layout channel on discord? I can no longer find it and it seems like the channel changed since then... How can someone who are looking for community-made bank layout find them, if there are archives of them... Im trying to organize my bank and get rid of quest-related items..

There used to be a discord section, but we moved to the forums. No one has posted any on the forums yet.

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer