PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm purchased and used it but am very cautious. It occasionally gets delayed when making the new tabs and overall movement of mouse / patterns draws some minor concern for me but overall it seems to work- to a point. As I said, I am cautious and so I stopped the script with my usual break timer in place. Starting it up again later to finish orginizing? It began deleting all the tabs it had created previousley  and started over again... Perhaps there is something I missed in the settings but from what I can tell if you have a truely messy, full bank it has to orginize it all in one go, which with the movements and runtime required is with some risk. I will try and let it do it all in one go in the upcoming days and report back. I understand bank standing is less likely to catch a B but pushing those boundries is not something I am 100% comfortable with.

edit: This occured in MIRROR MODE Will give an update when I try on injection.

Edited by Bot in a barrel

6 minutes ago, Bot in a barrel said:

Hmmm purchased and used it but am very cautious. It occasionally gets delayed when making the new tabs and overall movement of mouse / patterns draws some minor concern for me but overall it seems to work- to a point. As I said, I am cautious and so I stopped the script with my usual break timer in place. Starting it up again later to finish orginizing? It began deleting all the tabs it had created previousley  and started over again... Perhaps there is something I missed in the settings but from what I can tell if you have a truely messy, full bank it has to orginize it all in one go, which with the movements and runtime required is with some risk. I will try and let it do it all in one go in the upcoming days and report back. I understand bank standing is less likely to catch a B but pushing those boundries is not something I am 100% comfortable with.

Make sure you aren't in mirror mode and not in resizable mode. I just organized a bank yesterday with 0 issues.

3 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Make sure you aren't in mirror mode and not in resizable mode. I just organized a bank yesterday with 0 issues.

wew fast response. I control+f'd "mirror" and "injection" to make sure this wasn't a inject only script on homepage xd

I was using it on mirror as I never play on injection. Have you caught a ban using this on injection on any of your accounts over the years? I suppose I could run injection for a short time between legit play and no botting for a time to lay low

56 minutes ago, Bot in a barrel said:

wew fast response. I control+f'd "mirror" and "injection" to make sure this wasn't a inject only script on homepage xd

I was using it on mirror as I never play on injection. Have you caught a ban using this on injection on any of your accounts over the years? I suppose I could run injection for a short time between legit play and no botting for a time to lay low

I have only used injection on my accounts, excluding some testing. The script runs way better on injection. I've used in on every single account I've had. :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Try to add some defeat layouts, like best for pvm tab/pk/skill etc, then add an auto buyer much like a lot of questing scripts so if someone wants a loudout exactly like the pic; they can just have gp in bank the band itll buy everything and org it for them. Would make it very attractive if possible, plus combo of different tab layouts for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Follow-Up Feedback:

When used on injection the script is fast, efficient and overall flawless on performance.

For a full understanding, I had over 600 items and none at all were sorted. In roughly 45 minutes the bank had been sorted to my liking. I didn't edit anything just let it run on with the default settings.

There is a number of random items, mainly obscure ones or "newer" [Snape grass seeds for example] that are not sorted and finding out which of these is a trial and error process because entering them manually and restarted the script results in the script insiting on colasping all the tabs before starting so you will likely have to spend a few minutes finishing up for the bot.

Something I would like to see is a dropdown list of pre-set loadouts to choose from as the script author mentioned a contest of sorts which would lead to such an addition.

Overall the script does a good job. I do personally think the price may be a little steep for some people, but for me, the headache of not having to d*ck around at the bank is worth it. 

I recommend this script to those who  are interested

Edited by Bot in a barrel
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Edward Baeza said:

Love it been using it for a while now takes time having to manually enter items not on there and re arranging. Is it possible to have downloadable setups which we could share and hopefully helping others

Unfortunately, no one has been kind enough to share their layout, but if you would like to be the first, you can post a pic of your layout, and share it to the community here:

https://pposb.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=64

3 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Would it be possible to take a snapshot of your current bank layout to save as a preset.

I find doing my bank myself more to my taste - however if I could then save this as a preset to load up at a future date to save myself redoing that would be sick

I want to add something like that, but am trying to finish my hunter re-write and some other things first. But I would like to do this! 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer