PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purchased the script, love it.

Out of curiosity, items that it cannot find (unpowered orbs etc get left in tab 1). Is there anyway to identify items NOT in the organiser catalogue and moves those to a separate tab?

Couple issues I've found with the advanced layout manager. Search works but its exact, should probably be contains and ignore case with a next arrow. Categories, these shouldn't be fixed. I have a rogues set, I want this in a rogues category.

The rogue boots are already in the boots category. I removed the entry and tried to re-add the entry in a different section, it says it already exists. Presumably your checking if the value exists in the original list and not the current edit list. You can however CUT and then PASTE the same entry as many times as you want, you need some validation around it.

Can't edit strings that have already been entered.

Its done the job but it does need some work both from a UI and data perspective. Theres alot of missing items i've had to enter myself. When I enter them myself they're saved to this specific profile. Ideally I'd want new valid additions to be added to the default profile although this can be overwritten in the bot folder.

Edited by Greazii
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, B5Avant said:

The Organizer still seems like its stuck in the "potentially good" section of its life. A lack of presets, as well as lots of many missing items (having players be able to add their own doesn't fix this, it puts a band-aid on it). It feels like they just released it grabbed the cash then left.

I'm sorry you feel that way. There are over 6,000 items preloaded into the item database. New items come out, all the time, which is why I gave users the ability to add their own items to the script. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Max4186 said:

Ran this bot on my main for legitimately 30 seconds, having botted NO other scripts due to the fact my old account back in the day getting banned which I didn't want to risk again. 2 day 'Bot Busting (Moderate)' immediately.

Use with caution.

Find that extremely hard to believe. I've ran this on more accounts than I could possibly count with no problems what-so-ever.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:44 AM, Max4186 said:

Ran this bot on my main for legitimately 30 seconds, having botted NO other scripts due to the fact my old account back in the day getting banned which I didn't want to risk again. 2 day 'Bot Busting (Moderate)' immediately.

Use with caution.

imagine being banned for a bot that organizes your bank. lmao

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer