PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

Here is a sneak peek to an overhaul update! It will be coming soon. This will allow for 100% customization of your entire bank layout! You may also add missing items that are not currently in the database. Join my discord for all the recent news and updates!

indLWFc.png

Looks good nice work.

• Heart 1

On 4/11/2018 at 9:09 AM, ProjectPact said:

Project's Bank Organizer

More than 100+ categories, and thousands of items, to sort for you!

All categories and tabs are rearrangeable!

Bv4i5nO.jpg

PURCHASE HERE!

https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/681-bank-organizer/

---------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN THE DISCORD CHAT FOR QUESTIONS/ SUPPORT/ CHATTING!

9CC2fAz.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN FIXED MODE BEFORE RUNNING THE SCRIPT! RESIZABLE MODE IS NOT SUPPORTED!

9XxcIwf.png

New "Advanced Layout Manager" will allow you to add/edit/remove or rearrange items with 100% Customization

N0EQYig.png

"Inspect Category" will display the items corresponding with that category

UQ4b6nD.png

Video example of the bank organizer handling a lot of random items

qyGQ3qs.png

(example)

HAVE A LAYOUT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

Please post the layout in the comments below, along with some pictures of your bank, to be added to the list below!

Looks cool donate me it please gift meh :(

I'm sorry to say, but this script is trash. Bugs out on currencies and doesn't let go (loops itself). The default organization is totally messed up. Who came up with this organization? Why aren't there different layouts? I get that you can customize it, but UI is super unintuitive and it takes forever. I am not paying $6 to do work; I'm doing it to SAVE TIME from having to do that work. Just made it worse for me. I would like a refund if possible.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tale of Us said:

I'm sorry to say, but this script is trash. Bugs out on currencies and doesn't let go (loops itself). The default organization is totally messed up. Who came up with this organization? Why aren't there different layouts? I get that you can customize it, but UI is super unintuitive and it takes forever. I am not paying $6 to do work; I'm doing it to SAVE TIME from having to do that work. Just made it worse for me. I would like a refund if possible.

1. Was there an error in the logger? 

2. You can move complete categories around if you don't want the exact default layout (which takes almost no time at all)

3. All previously made layouts do not work with the script since the massive update to 2.0, so people are remaking them. I am actually hosting a give-away soon to the best layouts made

4. The script features are listed on the thread. You knew that if you wanted to specifically customize the script, you may do so... however it does take a few minutes to do. If you would like, you may join my Discord and I can personally walk you through the GUI to help better understand the unlimited possibilities with this script. Please let me know! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 12:04 PM, Tale of Us said:

As this guy mentioned, I just purchased the script and its getting stuck every 20 seconds and seems like its bugging out.

My client is on fixed mode, I don't know what's going on.

Edit: Got it to work, but it was getting stuck on random items. Pet rock, for example.

Edited by libirator

53 minutes ago, libirator said:

As this guy mentioned, I just purchased the script and its getting stuck every 20 seconds and seems like its bugging out.

My client is on fixed mode, I don't know what's going on.

Edit: Got it to work, but it was getting stuck on random items. Pet rock, for example.

If it does it again, record it. I did a 563 item or 536 item (can't remember) bank not even a week ago and it didn't have a single problem. Please record and look at the logger.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer