PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, Echo said:

Not a single item from the Kebos update, ridiculous overlooks such as elite void and missing plenty of TOB/CoX items. I’m sure it was good at one point but it just hasn’t been updated in a while is what I’m seeing, and for that reason it is not worth purchasing

If people don’t report it, how am I supposed to know what is missing?

On 2/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, Karius said:

Hey dude, love this script but may have noticed a few items missing:

It doesn't seem to recognise a Mithril Crossbow, in-game it's name is "Mith Crossbow". Maybe the difference in naming has something to do with that?

Also the following items were left in my "infinity" tab:

Clay
Damaged Book (i.e. the god books)
Supercompost
Machete
Lockpick
Monkey bones
Redberry pie
Spice
Blackjack
Mort myre fungus
Silver sickle (b)
Wolfbane
Silverlight
Ring of charos (a)

Don't know if these are covered but wanted to let you know.

On 3/6/2019 at 3:10 AM, Wockcomble said:

Wondering if we're going to see the Kebos items added to this? Just ran it again today and it's missing a fair few items.

Crystal Key
Red Spiders' egg
Brimstone Key
Dark Totem pieces
Attas seed
Salve Amulet (e)
Nail beast nails
Kronos seed
Verac's Brassard 75
Tiny elf crystal / teleport crystal
Verac's plateskirt
Verac's plateskirt 0
Earth battlestaff
Chronicle
Tome of fire (charged)
Charge dragonstone jewellery scrolls
Leaf-bladed sword
Ardougne cloak 2
Boots of stone
Morytania legs 3
Mithril grapple
Iban's staff (u)
Zamorak monk top and bottom
Crystal bow 2/10
Molten glass
Glassblowing pipe
Buckets of sand
Unpowered orb
Clay
Soft clay
Raw Karambwan
Karambwanji
Bird's nests (both crushed and regular)
Mort myre fungus
Potato cactus
Holy Symbom
Dynamite
Ensouled heads
Whiteberry seed, Snapegrass seed, Redwood tree seed, dragonfruit tree seed, celastrus seed, potato cactus seed, seaweed spore, hespori seed, Iasor seed
Volcanic Ash
Burn pages
Angler's outfit
Rogue's outfit

I play an Ironman so run this every week or two. Some of the items above were previously put into categories but didn't seem to work this time around

The first comment from over a month ago mentions mort myre fungus, the second comment from two weeks ago mentions mort myre fungus, and here we are in the present and mort myre fungus hasn’t been organized for me, either. 

Edited by Echo
Not only that, but all items from recent updates are left unorganized. I don’t feel like it makes sense to have to report every single new item that comes out to you
  • Mald 1

• 4 weeks later...
[ERROR][05/03 10:38:31 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at projectpact.bankOrganizer.org.c.NUl.actionPerformed(a:192)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Just purchased maybe an hour ago, this works great! Thank you and what a great idea! For someone like me who sucks at organization in general, this is going to be a nice utility to have when things get messy again. There is a few items that weirdly didn't get sorted like a random adamant pickaxe, but that could very well be a one off glitch and I will run the bot again to see if it finds anything that was skipped the first time. Regardless, A+++ program. 

Now, I say the following not to be an ass or to separate my self as "better than",  as part of this community and being a system admin for a fortune 500 company, nothing irks me more than when the end user just says "It doesn't work" and does NOT provide any followup information like screenshots and logs. 

Do not confuse User Error and the program actually having issues.

By posting on threads for bots and saying "It doesn't work" actually hurts the rest of us because the dev's need to reach back out and go back and forth with the user trying to diagnose what is actually a technical error or a user error, when the dev's can be working on making the program more efficient and stealthy. Before posting, try and gather your thoughts and show what the issue is with logs and even a screenshot so the dev can fix it and patch it asap.

With that being said, thanks again for a great little bot to make our lives easier.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, MarinoNY said:

Just purchased maybe an hour ago, this works great! Thank you and what a great idea! For someone like me who sucks at organization in general, this is going to be a nice utility to have when things get messy again. There is a few items that weirdly didn't get sorted like a random adamant pickaxe, but that could very well be a one off glitch and I will run the bot again to see if it finds anything that was skipped the first time. Regardless, A+++ program. 

Now, I say the following not to be an ass or to separate my self as "better than",  as part of this community and being a system admin for a fortune 500 company, nothing irks me more than when the end user just says "It doesn't work" and does NOT provide any followup information like screenshots and logs. 

By posting on threads for bots and saying "It doesn't work" actually hurts the rest of us because the dev's need to reach back out and go back and forth with the user trying to diagnose what is actually a technical error or a user error, when the dev's can be working on making the program more efficient and stealthy. Before posting, try and gather your thoughts and show what the issue is with logs and even a screenshot so the dev can fix it and patch it asap.

With that being said, thanks again for a great little bot to make our lives easier.

Well said, +1 for the comment!

On 5/6/2019 at 8:02 AM, MarinoNY said:

Not sure if troll or actually just braindead, but there have been entire lists of items posted that are not being sorted, that to this day are still not being sorted. You'd find them if you literally just scrolled up on this thread. Enjoy your wasted $5.

2 hours ago, Echo said:

Not sure if troll or actually just braindead, but there have been entire lists of items posted that are not being sorted, that to this day are still not being sorted. You'd find them if you literally just scrolled up on this thread. Enjoy your wasted $5.

Hahahaha, I enjoy reading your comments. You make my day! :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer