PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

3 minutes ago, trojan322 said:

there are many itens the script dont recognize, my bank was more organized after he started colapsin the tabs, there is no point u waste time in organizing the in the GUI if u can do it yourself in game wasting the same time, so many random itens in middle of useful itens, i think its good only for people with 0 junk (most of my junk are clue scroll itens) in bank and not many itens banked, good for bot accounts i think, fucked up my main bank, worst 6 dollar ever for me, it lack some presets to help organizing in the GUI

Ive used it on a near max main with over 1b bank and it organised bank almost flawlessly (bar maybe 2 or 3 items, WHICH he fixed soon after i reported) It is probably one of the best time saving scripts i have and it does what it advertises perfectly. You can edit every single tab and what items go where in the GUI.

unsure what you are expecting, It organises a bank, It cant read your mind of what you want

Edited by Blazebot

8 minutes ago, Blazebot said:

Ive used it on a near max main with over 1b bank and it organised bank almost flawlessly (bar maybe 2 or 3 items, WHICH he fixed soon after i reported) It is probably one of the best time saving scripts i have and it does what it advertises perfectly. You can edit every single tab and what items go where in the GUI.

unsure what you are expecting, It organises a bank, It cant read your mind of what you want

can you print your loadout in the gui plz ? or copy paste if you can, so can i have a base

Just got his script. Was working really good. Then it just keeps going to the top area of my bank. And then clicks the down arrow but my bank is already at the bottom.  And just keeps doing this over and over. At first I thought it was finding a categories but maybe its glitched.. hasn't touched any holiday items .

1 minute ago, daynix said:

Just got his script. Was working really good. Then it just keeps going to the top area of my bank. And then clicks the down arrow but my bank is already at the bottom.  And just keeps doing this over and over. At first I thought it was finding a categories but maybe its glitched.. hasn't touched any holiday items .

Are you on fixed mode or full screen?

• 2 weeks later...

Script does not work for me at all, manages not even 10 items before it gets stuck. Fixed mode running the latest Java 8. When it's dragging an item from the bottom of the bank to the top, when it gets to the top it will just drag the item back down to the bottom, attempt to drag it to the top again, rinse repeat...

EDIT: After baby sitting and sorting the main tab myself with the items it was attempting to grab, it seemingly seems to be running well so far. The account is an Iron with 740 items so it's a long way for it to drag to the main tab. Possibly needs looking into.

Edited by Wockcomble

4 hours ago, Wockcomble said:

Script does not work for me at all, manages not even 10 items before it gets stuck. Fixed mode running the latest Java 8. When it's dragging an item from the bottom of the bank to the top, when it gets to the top it will just drag the item back down to the bottom, attempt to drag it to the top again, rinse repeat...

EDIT: After baby sitting and sorting the main tab myself with the items it was attempting to grab, it seemingly seems to be running well so far. The account is an Iron with 740 items so it's a long way for it to drag to the main tab. Possibly needs looking into.

Just ran it fine on an account. Were any errors being thrown for you? I didn’t see anything

On 1/28/2019 at 1:06 PM, ProjectPact said:

Just ran it fine on an account. Were any errors being thrown for you? I didn’t see anything

Was running into the same issues as the guy before, however I discovered that it actually will drag it to the location it needs to go, but if the item it is dragging it to is a placeholder, than it will just return to where it found the initial item and repeat the process.

8 minutes ago, tmoney603 said:

Was running into the same issues as the guy before, however I discovered that it actually will drag it to the location it needs to go, but if the item it is dragging it to is a placeholder, than it will just return to where it found the initial item and repeat the process.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:03 AM, Wockcomble said:

Please make sure you are on the dev version 2.5.38, I'm running it perfectly fine. Did it on an account with a very large bank

Edit:

veUaEwg.png

Edited by ProjectPact

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer