Making money w/99 Fletch

Thatguy32

Perfect. I just finished botting 2 accounts to 99 fletching So il give you what I learned for free

• Fletching Yew logs into Yew longbows (U) Is around 150k an hour
  • Fletching yew logs into (u) then stringing them with bowstring gives more profit but is less profit per hour ( around 180 for 2 hours ) Its slow.
  • Fletching bolts is super dodgy price and has price Fluctuations from 60k-100k  or -Negative profit lol an hour but is frustrating and click intensive for the bot.
  • Magic logs is less profit then yews
  • Maple logs into (U) is the best profit but you have to buy and fletch x4 more and is super slow cash per hour.

Long story short?
Fletching is a Cuck move.:feels:

Edited by Elixar

8 minutes ago, Elixar said:

Perfect. I just finished botting 2 accounts to 99 fletching So il give you what I learned for free

• Fletching Yew logs into Yew longbows (U) Is around 150k an hour
  • Fletching yew logs into (u) then stringing them with bowstring gives more profit but is less profit per hour ( around 180 for 2 hours ) Its slow.
  • Fletching bolts is super dodgy price and has price Fluctuations from 60k-100k  or -Negative profit lol an hour but is frustrating and click intensive for the bot.
  • Magic logs is less profit then yews
  • Maple logs into (U) is the best profit but you have to buy and fletch x4 more and is super slow cash per hour.

Long story short?
Fletching is a Cuck move.:feels:

ooh,  thanks.. i was looking for nonbot methods mainly too im just doing stringing bows rn

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Other bows etc are possible but for the maximum profit I would say them. You could try mess around with yew etc too.

1 hour ago, GPSwap said:

Stringing yew longs is always good, but check the price of fletching amythst stuff

Thanks for the help, im doing it right now.. maples is best i think rn

40 minutes ago, zekeria said:

make another account make it cut the logs and trade them over to the fletcher so you'll profit from the logs too instead of buying them from ge :P

yeah , i did that for a bit

2 hours ago, taraz said:

Just do Bowstring instead lol :P 180k per hour :P 

sleeper fooking resident

3 hours ago, sarthycool said:

It's not profit in the proper sense. I just sometimes fletch maple longbows(u) to cast high alch on them. Fletch 1500ish in an hour, then high then for 192 ea. the cost of high alch turns out to be 20gp per cast. Not too bad.

Im a level 3 skiller ^^

On 4/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, sarthycool said:

Do wintertodt for fletching, good profits :D

im starting that soon!

On 4/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, zekeria said:

Sell the account for gp and make smth else or just make another fletcher if u enjoy doing that, maybe explore smth else that make good profit like green drags alt or wcing magic logs is afkable i think around 100k-150k/h if in wc guild.

i always have a obby mauler 90+str etc, i pk with that

16 hours ago, Mahdan said:

Yews > Magics

yeah . i did that but its slow zzz

2 hours ago, MAMU 31CM said:

u dont u start pking

i pk on my obby mauler