keep getting banned

detlefpanis

Hello, so every account i make (using vpn , proxy or own ip) , tried changing hwid last numbers also , deleted all files from pc like (java, bot, rs) . but every time i gt banned while my friend does the same as me and still not banned at this time i have like 30 accounts banned . what can i do? 

its just that my friend and me we botted all the same togheter and 10 houres later im banned and he isnt . happens over ald over cant even get a skill up to 30 . tried everything like you can read above .

using payed scripts proxy nothing matters jagex just has something that they know its me . Anyone advice ( don’t say stop botting) ?

18 minutes ago, detlefpanis said:

Hello, so every account i make (using vpn , proxy or own ip) , tried changing hwid last numbers also , deleted all files from pc like (java, bot, rs) . but every time i gt banned while my friend does the same as me and still not banned at this time i have like 30 accounts banned . what can i do? 

its just that my friend and me we botted all the same togheter and 10 houres later im banned and he isnt . happens over ald over cant even get a skill up to 30 . tried everything like you can read above .

using payed scripts proxy nothing matters jagex just has something that they know its me . Anyone advice ( don’t say stop botting) ?

Don't bot long periods on new accounts, it will get you banned pretty much the next day... Don't want to be rude but I'm amazed on how people fail to realize that they are under Jagex'es watch from creation. As others offered, create a new account on a proxy and let it stay for a couple of weeks, or if you want to start botting instantly, don't go ham and be cautious that you can get banned cause of 1 single mistake/script malfunction.

• Mald 1

i use payed scripts only like (perfect fletcher, apa rooftop . and i botted like 4 houres a day but that is not the thing . i used to bot like 99fletching in 2 weeks without problems . Proxy i bought yesterday. the only thing i can do is change ip bot for that i need a new device wich will cost me line 150euro else its not changeable where i live 

i use proxy -> insta ban after 4 houres of botting 

vpn-> same shit 

should i try mirror client now or is it no difference?