Green dragons

T H C

12 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

It's alright. Expect around 200 - 250k/hr with those stats, depending on how your script handles Pkers. Bans are fairly heavy though, but that's expected.

Im hoping the accounts will last for atleast the bonds timeframe. But i was hoping for a bit higher profit.. How do you suppose 60att to use dragon sword for stab would work? Assuming 60 str also. Or would that be worse lol

24 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

Im hoping the accounts will last for atleast the bonds timeframe. But i was hoping for a bit higher profit.. How do you suppose 60att to use dragon sword for stab would work? Assuming 60 str also. Or would that be worse lol

Not sure, when I did it the bans were fairly swift but I didn't bother with breaks as I was using throwaway accounts back then. Never used dragon sword so I can't comment on that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

I personally thought of making some throw away accs into green drag farmers, but was thinking more so 60-70+ range and safespotting with perfect fighter, less loss on bans as well if you were planning on whips

12 minutes ago, boozer said:

I personally thought of making some throw away accs into green drag farmers, but was thinking more so 60-70+ range and safespotting with perfect fighter, less loss on bans as well if you were planning on whips

My first instinct was to build ranged actually, but green drags can go down pretty fast. I feel melee is better for farming purposes. Perhaps ill try out both builds tho.

And i plan to use Excellent AIO Dragons

6 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

man, if you are happy with that profit, i'm like 100% positive that barrows would be way better idea. same or better profit / less pain with stats (mage + range + def + pries in peril only)  and if you are smart you can go with way less bans then with green drags. 

thought about barrows but thats more work into the accounts. plus monthly payment on the script

39 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

thought about barrows but thats more work into the accounts. plus monthly payment on the script

i can first hand say barrows is not the way to go, i trained at green drags while training for barrows and that was better money. while i was 60 60 60 with dragon sword i was making about 200k-250k per hour and muled every 2-3 hours, no bans and i did 50-60 def and 60-66 str, dragon sword is the way to go

Edited by Zor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SGTTHC said:

drags are weak to stab so I would prefer the drag sword method as the abby dagger is like 6m?