What makes a good zulrah account?

jms1721

Zulrah accounts can reach upwards of 100m.

Quested accounts are worth more, one's ready to go.

Stats like 85 range and 85 mage are worth more because the account will have a faster kill time, if the account was 99 range and mage it would be worth dramatically more.

it all depends on the buyer. what there willing to pay for the risk factor of the account.

my best advise is to build zulrah starters, 70 defence, 75 range and 75 mage. let the buyer decide what stats they want to train up to.

Goodluck!

10 minutes ago, leony said:

Zulrah accounts can reach upwards of 100m.

Quested accounts are worth more, one's ready to go.

Stats like 85 range and 85 mage are worth more because the account will have a faster kill time, if the account was 99 range and mage it would be worth dramatically more.

it all depends on the buyer. what there willing to pay for the risk factor of the account.

my best advise is to build zulrah starters, 70 defence, 75 range and 75 mage. let the buyer decide what stats they want to train up to.

Goodluck!

I see, makes sense. Will eventually sell my account to fund a pure and have the starter stats + some melee and 70 pray as well as full void, Ava's, etc... (not to mention 100 post count...)

What do you value the starter accounts with the 70/75/75 that you mentioned? Assuming quests done?

Thanks

Edited by jms1721

Just now, jms1721 said:

I see, makes sense. Will eventually sell my account to fund a pure and have the starter stats + some melee and 70 pray as well as full void, Ava's, etc...

What do you value the starter accounts with the 70/75/75 that you mentioned? Assuming quests done?

Thanks

Anywhere from 60-70m prices vary on feedback also.